Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Nikki O.
I love these sponges. I cut them in half and they are the perfect size to get into those small spaces.
Mandy A.
Cincinnati, OH
I use these sponges on a regular basis. They clean well and don't leave my dishes harshly scratched up
Diane S.
These sponges I've used forever. Like the 8 pack because it seems it takes awhile to go through them
Brenna C.
Lake Geneva, WI
Cheapest sponges to keep my dishes clean. Last long and stay strong. Wish they came in larger packs.
Lauren B.
My go to sponge. These are must have in the kitchen! They are durable and have great scrubbing power
Scab good and easy to used. IT clean dishes and pots and pan good. ANd last longer that other brand.
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA
They get the job done, hold up reasonable well, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. No complaints.
Chrisdee M.
Bellingham, WA
Best value. Durable and a must have for our household. They hold up to a lot of tough cleaning jobs.
Kayla G.
Richmond, VA
The only sponges my local Rite Aid sales but I don't look too hard. These work perfectly fine for me.
Molly F.
Salinas, CA
I love these. I use them in my kitchen, bathroom, dining room and even on my floors for spot cleaning