Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Diane S.
These sponges I've used forever. Like the 8 pack because it seems it takes awhile to go through them
Daphne H.
Macon, GA
Perfect for cleaning dishes or scrubbing the kitchen. I even keep some in the bathroom for cleaning.
Aimee G.
Burley, ID
Love this product, these sponges really do work great. I use them all the time,cleaning my bathroom.
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA
They get the job done, hold up reasonable well, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. No complaints.
Lauren B.
My go to sponge. These are must have in the kitchen! They are durable and have great scrubbing power
Scab good and easy to used. IT clean dishes and pots and pan good. ANd last longer that other brand.
Chrisdee M.
Bellingham, WA
Best value. Durable and a must have for our household. They hold up to a lot of tough cleaning jobs.
Molly F.
Salinas, CA
I love these. I use them in my kitchen, bathroom, dining room and even on my floors for spot cleaning
Tina T.
Pemberton, NJ
Best sponges last forever, don't crumble up or break apart and very durable for your dishes and pots
Brenna C.
Lake Geneva, WI
Cheapest sponges to keep my dishes clean. Last long and stay strong. Wish they came in larger packs.