Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Rasheda H.
Lenexa, KS
These clean very well! I don't have to out too much arm work when using these. I like how well it absorbs
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
Sponges are of high quality. They last a good amount of time. I choose these over anyother other brand.
Nikki O.
I love these sponges. I cut them in half and they are the perfect size to get into those small spaces.
Mellissa T.
Love the variety of colors, they are pretty sturdy and don't tear apart so easily. Inexpensive as well.
Chennel K.
This is the only sponge I buy it great and last a good amount of time the prices aren't too bad either.
Nekia N.
Canton
Great for everyday use and for scrubbing pits and pans with tough stains. Really recommend these items
Mandy A.
Cincinnati, OH
I use these sponges on a regular basis. They clean well and don't leave my dishes harshly scratched up
Hannah T.
Mission Viejo, CA
These are essential for doing the dishes at the dorms! It is such a hassle when we run out in my room!
Jessica M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I love these sponges, they are the only type I will use. Always gets the job done when cleaning dishes!
Linda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
I have always used scotch brite sponges . They always do the best job on type of cleaning chore I do .