Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Sammy H.
Lake Arthur, LA
Always satisfyidd with my Scotch-Bright scrub sponges. They're always durable and great for tough jobs.
Nikki O.
I love these sponges. I cut them in half and they are the perfect size to get into those small spaces.
Hannah T.
Mission Viejo, CA
These are essential for doing the dishes at the dorms! It is such a hassle when we run out in my room!
Jacqueline Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Gets the job done and buying in bulk prevents the water mold smell I love the wholesale price on these
Mellissa T.
Love the variety of colors, they are pretty sturdy and don't tear apart so easily. Inexpensive as well.
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
Sponges are of high quality. They last a good amount of time. I choose these over anyother other brand.
Linda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
I have always used scotch brite sponges . They always do the best job on type of cleaning chore I do .
Chennel K.
This is the only sponge I buy it great and last a good amount of time the prices aren't too bad either.
Nekia N.
Canton
Great for everyday use and for scrubbing pits and pans with tough stains. Really recommend these items
Jessica M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I love these sponges, they are the only type I will use. Always gets the job done when cleaning dishes!