Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Tanya P.
Gets my dishes clean, doesnt fall apart, reasonably priced, i use and but this prodict often, no complaints
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I buy these in pack of 8 because I'm constantly going through them!! I clean almost everything with these!
Jennifer M.
I like scotch brite sponges becAuse they clean well and last forever. If stored properly they don't stink.
destiny d.
New York
Awesome sponges for dishes. It's good that you can use them for other things other than just to wash dishes
Rasheda H.
Lenexa, KS
These clean very well! I don't have to out too much arm work when using these. I like how well it absorbs
Tammy B.
Dunn, NC
I would highly recommend Scoth-Brite. The cost is very reasonable and I will buy again. Love the product
Jessica W.
Andrews Air Force Base, MD
I can appreciate a multi purpose scrub sponge! Scotch Brite Never disappoints and this one didn't either!
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
These are a must have for me. They are a great product and they make cleaning up my dishes an easy task.
Laura J.
The best thing in my house! I love these for scrubbing those pesky pans and cleaning off my counter tops.
Callista M.
Rochester, NH
A sponge that lasts me for as long as I need it to. Washes adequately and dries fairly quickly when done.