Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I buy these in pack of 8 because I'm constantly going through them!! I clean almost everything with these!
Marie L.
Brookville, OH
I like scotch Brite multi purpose sponges. They get the job done and don't stink after only a couple uses!
Erika H.
Astoria, OR
They are sponges. They are used for cleaning. How many words do you really think I can write about sponges?
Jennifer M.
I like scotch brite sponges becAuse they clean well and last forever. If stored properly they don't stink.
Abby C.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been using these forever. Great quality at an affordable price. Will definitely be purchasing again!
Tammy B.
Dunn, NC
I would highly recommend Scoth-Brite. The cost is very reasonable and I will buy again. Love the product
Mary R.
Las vegas, NV
These are the sponges I use for everyday cleaning, they're cheap but they're durable and get the job done
Henna Jehan S.
Perfect sponge and I don't even have to scrub too much!!! I wouldn't make a switch in a million years!!!
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
These are a must have for me. They are a great product and they make cleaning up my dishes an easy task.
Callista M.
Rochester, NH
A sponge that lasts me for as long as I need it to. Washes adequately and dries fairly quickly when done.