Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

M M.
Dothan, AL
These sponges only last about a month. They are great for easy messes but are not as effective on stuck on food.
Amy V.
Iredell , TX
This sponge is one of my staple cleaning sponges I always have extras of. I have been using the sponge for years.
Sarah B.
Lees Summit, MO
These work great to clean dishes and also to clean my sink, microwave and stovetop. Plus they are very affordable
Jess R.
N Stonington, CT
The scubbie wasn't as durable as I would have liked and the sponge didn't last as long as I thought it would habr
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend
rhonda l.
Christiana, TN
They get the job done. These sponges hold up well and do not tear easily. They can be used for multiple purposes.
Melissa J.
Sheboygan, WI
I always use these sponges, they clean great, and they do not scratch the dishes! I usually buy them at Walmart
Brittany G.
I have always and will always use this sponge for dishes. Don't mess with a good thing when you don't need to.
Valeria U.
Great product. Not a sigle scratch from these! And of course at a great price, especially in this presentation!
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
Doesn't last very long. But for the amount you pay and the quantity you get you can't really complain too much.