Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Sarah B.
Lees Summit, MO
These work great to clean dishes and also to clean my sink, microwave and stovetop. Plus they are very affordable
Amy V.
Iredell , TX
This sponge is one of my staple cleaning sponges I always have extras of. I have been using the sponge for years.
Jess R.
N Stonington, CT
The scubbie wasn't as durable as I would have liked and the sponge didn't last as long as I thought it would habr
Amanda S.
Lester, PA
These are the only sponges my family will use
. They are strong and durable. I like that they come in a multipack
Jenna T.
Fulton
Love these sponges. Won't buy anything else. Cleans my dishes and counters so well. Will never buy another sponge
Brittni M.
I like the sponges I feel like they last a lot longer than the other brands and they don't get so gridy feeling
Amanda H.
Lawton, OK
No stain is too powerful with these double sided fighters. I love that it doesnt take much elbow grease at all
Jennifer J.
Pocatello, ID
They hold up pretty well. I sometimes run them through the washer and reuse them if they aren't falling apart.
Melissa J.
Sheboygan, WI
I always use these sponges, they clean great, and they do not scratch the dishes! I usually buy them at Walmart
Katelyn B.
Cookeville, TN
Use these on everything from my daughters high chair to counters and pots and pans! Must have for many messes!!