Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Christina K.
My go to sponge for cleaning just about everything in the house, whether it is dishes, sinks, countertops and bathrooms. It soaks up a lot and also scrubs really well. These hold up from tear for a decent amount of time as well
Gilda N.
I always buy the large pack of this from costco and use it for washing dishes. I like the change the sponges frequently so I like that the price is good especially when they are on sale at Costco. They also never scratch my pots and pans.
Janie H.
Alamo, TX
Just love these sponges, they are multipurpose, one side for scrubbing and the other for pans that you don't want to scratch and ruin. The only thing is you have to squeeze al the water out if not it will become slimey other wise its a great product all around
Cristina E.
Patterson, CA
I like using these sponges but I always have to throw them away before they get old because of them smelling. I squeeze the excess water out after use and they still end up smelling. And then I go buy more, I never learn!
Karen A.
Burlington , WA
Love that it comes in a multi pack. Works well for scrubbing pots and pans, washing regular dishes and wiping countertops. I always rinse after use and let dry to increase longevity. Also can be sanitized which is great!
Amy S.
Manhattan, KS
These are the flat, green sponges with nothing else attached. I use them to wash dishes and wipe down countertops. You can nuke them in the microwave to sanitize them. I have a separate stash of these to scrub the tub down. Affordable and useful!
Jessica M.
Beaverton, OR
Love these for cleaning counters, dishes, spot cleaning the floor, and tables. They work well. I just am weird about scent and have to throw them out often because I don't like that they get smelly after a short time.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Nothing to complain about with this set of sponges. The price is good and they certainly get the job done. Available at most stores and they are a good value. I purchase this brand faithfully and would recommend it.
Lara W.
These work good but do not last for long. I think you get a good value for the price and they are easy to use. They tend to stink after a while because of the bacteria and build up. I do think I would buy again.
Lisa S.
Del Valle, TX
I prefer to use this for washing dishes instead of a sponge. They are coarse enough to clean dishes without scratching them. The pads are also big enough to where I can cut them in half getting double the pads. I also understand the pads to scrub the bathtub and to clean the stove and counters.