Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Paola B.
Reseda
The greater complement to my soap dish. Tough at work, and it will never come apart. It lasts after many greasy and heavy jobs. Absolutely the best sponge in the market. I am impressed with its performance and will continue to buy every time.
Alaena C.
I like the double sided spongesfor best cleaning. I feel like the scrubby side really helps get rid of that caked on junk. And the soft side helps with the glasses and such.
Kay P.
Billings, MT
These sponges get the job done, but I feel that they do not last long enough. The blue, rough side tends to fall apart and I find pieces of it stuck into my knives and other dishes. If they were a little more durable, they'd be better
Chelsea V.
Miami
I love being sponges by the pack. These sponges last forever, although I throw them away very frequently which is why I love having them in counts of 8. They're tough on grease stains and remove all sorts of mildew and greae stains.
Elle W.
Great sponges, they really get the job done + get my dishes hella clean. One pro I have for them is that the green side really holds on to food particles + it aggravates me (but I guess thats all sponges + I'm just weird lOL).
Haylee P.
Lake Arthur, LA
I love these sponges. They truly make washing dishes so much easier, because you don't have to scrub as hard. The two different sides makes for easy clean up, and less mess!
Christina K.
My go to sponge for cleaning just about everything in the house, whether it is dishes, sinks, countertops and bathrooms. It soaks up a lot and also scrubs really well. These hold up from tear for a decent amount of time as well
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
Very durable and obviously affordable. I don't really know what to review about a sponge, lol. It clean my dishes without falling apart, what more could you ask for? I would definitely continue to purchase this brand and would recommend you do the same,
Gilda N.
I always buy the large pack of this from costco and use it for washing dishes. I like the change the sponges frequently so I like that the price is good especially when they are on sale at Costco. They also never scratch my pots and pans.
Janie H.
Alamo, TX
Just love these sponges, they are multipurpose, one side for scrubbing and the other for pans that you don't want to scratch and ruin. The only thing is you have to squeeze al the water out if not it will become slimey other wise its a great product all around