Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Courtney S.
Butler, PA
I try to change out my sponges every week and I've been using this brand for quite a long time. Love these sponges
Melissa C.
Vernon Hills, IL
I use this sponge to clean everything and it last thru the messiest of spills and stains and it is worth the price.
Taylor P.
Not much of a sponge person. And I haven't even found a sponge I like. This isn't anything different than the rest.
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This does the job. Don't forget to squeeze the water out once you're done using it. It will prevent a moldy smell.
Jamie M.
Bloomington, IN
Great for the hard spots and regular dirt. Doesn't destroy or scratch any products. Cleans well and lasts a while.
Cortney S.
Burlington, VT
I use them daily for fish's. As well as counter clean ups. I also have one I the bathroom for cleaning up the tub.
Jeanne R.
Gresham, OR
Like the sponges two different sides, a scrubber on one and a soft side on the other. They are also antimicrobial.
Sarina M.
Locust Grove, GA
Scotch Brite pads are the best. They clean my dishes very well. It isn't hard to get the stuck on food off of them
nicole n.
I love these sponges. They are amazing for every day messes! They are perfect for when I need to get the mess done
Kasey s.
Henrietta
I've only ever used scotch brite! It has always worked well. May try a new brand soon just to see what's out there.