Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Fatima M.
Edinburg, TX
Scott brute is all I've used. It was what my mom used and still uses. Literally the only sponge I can remember using.
Samantha P.
Tucson, AZ
Best sponges to use for the dishes, cleaning the house and just for anything really. And they don't scratch my house!
Erica B.
I use these bad boys when i do my heavy duty cleaning..anything from cakes on food to grease even scentsy wax messes
Kandy O.
These work well on all sorts messes and the scrub part can even be used on ur car tires. I always have these on hand.
Ari'Elle H.
San Diego, CA
Tough on dishes, gentle on your wallet. These hold together the best and the longest of all of the sponges I've used.
ju s.
Newark, NJ
These work a little better than the dollarstore brand, but they cost much more. I switched to tge cheaper nonbrand. 😭
Nancy M.
The multi-purpose scrub sponge is a wonderful product. I was not disappointed at all. I actually stocked up on them.
Kaitlyn K.
It's a sponge, it cleans things. As long as you replace them regularly & wash them, I keep them on hand all the time.
Kimberly R.
Plant City, FL
I like the sponges very handy to have on hand to wash dishes scrub the toilet tubs grout line counter tops and table
Daune J.
Las Vegas
Best kitchen scrubbie sponges. Doesn't scratch teflon or cast iron. Lasts long, evem with handwashing all our dishes.