Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Ari'Elle H.
San Diego, CA
Tough on dishes, gentle on your wallet. These hold together the best and the longest of all of the sponges I've used.
Melissa L.
Middletown, OH
Good quality and long lasting. Able to withstand hard scrubbing of the toughest cleaning dishes even barbecue grill.
rubi a.
Buford, GA
i use all the time in the house to cleam ebriting i recomend this product to ebrivoruy thancks ilove i like very much
Kimberly R.
Plant City, FL
I like the sponges very handy to have on hand to wash dishes scrub the toilet tubs grout line counter tops and table
Lindsay K.
Only sponges I've ever used. I'm not sure why, I mean they work great but I have never picked up another sponge. Lol
Tracie S.
Ferron, UT
Great price and can get just about anything scrubbed off for you. I recommend them to anybody needing a good sponge.
Daune J.
Las Vegas
Best kitchen scrubbie sponges. Doesn't scratch teflon or cast iron. Lasts long, evem with handwashing all our dishes.
ju s.
Belleville, NJ
These work a little better than the dollarstore brand, but they cost much more. I switched to tge cheaper nonbrand. 😭
Nancy M.
The multi-purpose scrub sponge is a wonderful product. I was not disappointed at all. I actually stocked up on them.
Kandy O.
These work well on all sorts messes and the scrub part can even be used on ur car tires. I always have these on hand.