Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Jessica E.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Great sponges..been using them for years. Gets the job done without having to really scrub, which is good for my back.
I use the Scotch-Brite Dobies. I make sure I never run out. I wish every product worked as well -- life would be easy.
Candice C.
Tacoma, WA
these work better than anything else, i wont use another kind besides scotch brite, definitely gets the tough spots off
Leticia M.
Gets the job done. Doesn't scratch any of my dishware I've all bought different ones but I always go back to this one!!
Heather R.
Love using these for washing dishes, scrubbing walls, making crafts, cleaning the kids' toys-everything! Very durable!!
Sarah G.
Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose sponges are my go-to sponges every time. Strong and durable, without being overly abrasive.
rubi a.
Buford, GA
i use all the time in the house to cleam ebriting i recomend this product to ebrivoruy thancks ilove i like very much
Melissa L.
Middletown, OH
Good quality and long lasting. Able to withstand hard scrubbing of the toughest cleaning dishes even barbecue grill.
Tracie S.
Ferron, UT
Great price and can get just about anything scrubbed off for you. I recommend them to anybody needing a good sponge.
Lindsay K.
Only sponges I've ever used. I'm not sure why, I mean they work great but I have never picked up another sponge. Lol