Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Candice C.
Tacoma, WA
these work better than anything else, i wont use another kind besides scotch brite, definitely gets the tough spots off
I use the Scotch-Brite Dobies. I make sure I never run out. I wish every product worked as well -- life would be easy.
Heather R.
Love using these for washing dishes, scrubbing walls, making crafts, cleaning the kids' toys-everything! Very durable!!
julia h.
Lansing, MI
The only sponges I ever use. The scrubbing side is tough enough to clean a stuck on mess but doesn't scratch your pans.
Meredith A.
Great at holding in soap. They don't scrape my dishes and get off tough stains. They last awhile and don't fall apart.
Jessica E.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Great sponges..been using them for years. Gets the job done without having to really scrub, which is good for my back.
Jacey O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Love that the sponges last more than just a couple washes. Saves us money, they hold up great wth all our dirty dishes!
Samantha P.
Tucson, AZ
Best sponges to use for the dishes, cleaning the house and just for anything really. And they don't scratch my house!
Erica B.
I use these bad boys when i do my heavy duty cleaning..anything from cakes on food to grease even scentsy wax messes
Nancy M.
The multi-purpose scrub sponge is a wonderful product. I was not disappointed at all. I actually stocked up on them.