Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Christina D.
Greendale, WI
Long lasting. I fill my sponge with water and microwave for 2 min once a week to disinfect and keep fresh! Lasts forever!
Kaeley D.
Paradise, CA
This is a pack of sponges. They work just like a normal sponge would. I dont know what else to expect from a basic sponge
julia h.
Lansing, MI
The only sponges I ever use. The scrubbing side is tough enough to clean a stuck on mess but doesn't scratch your pans.
Jary R.
Allentown, PA
I love this. I used this sponge for everything. One in the bathroom, kitchen, clean my walls. Really effective product
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
My go to sponge for years. Cheap, strong and gets the job done. The scrubber pad isn't too abrasives and gets it gone.
Kari C.
The only brand I will use I know it well and the sponges are always heavy duty they don't fall apart they last forever
Jacey O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Love that the sponges last more than just a couple washes. Saves us money, they hold up great wth all our dirty dishes!
Kathy P.
Portville
Scotch-Brite has the best products for scouring! Always have their products in my home! Great products. Good price too!
Meredith A.
Great at holding in soap. They don't scrape my dishes and get off tough stains. They last awhile and don't fall apart.
Vickie W.
The scouring end of the sponge is especially helpful in removing food that is settled on pans, dishes,, etc. good price