Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Donna m.
These sponages last a long time and the scrub side gets the stuck on food off pretty easy. These are the only sponges i use
Liz W.
Springville , UT
They do their job and are really inexpensive. Wish they lasted longer but I guess that's why they come in such large packs
Gabriela S.
I like it, they don't last long but it's not a problem for me because I don't like to keep the same sponges for too long.
Missy D.
South Bend, IN
Use this for almost all my cleaning. It scrubs the grime off my pans, dried on food on the counter and even bathtub scum.
Christina D.
Berry, AL
This is such a great sponge,it doesn't break apart as soon as you put it in the water and is just a really great to have.
charlsie w.
Johnson City, TN
1 pack last me forever! I love the soft side for deliquiet dishes and then the rough side to get off hard stubborn spots
hakimah s.
Fort Bragg, NC
great product, but does not seem to last that long and with out a coupon they can be pretty pricy. but again good product
Diana G.
Los Angeles, CA
When it comes to washing my dishes this is my go to!takes care of all the tough food and leaves my dishes squeaky clean!
Kayla T.
Woodstock, VT
Great sponges. Sud up really well, hold the soap well, has a great abrasive side that gets off even dried stuck on food.
Cheria J.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite brand of sponges !! I have been using them for years . I particularly like the scrubber side of the sponge .