Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Rachel C.
West Lafayette, IN
These sponges are very nice. They are durable, last a long time, and are super effective. They hold up to messes very well.
jayne w.
Crossville, TN
i like this product it cleans real nice and works wonderful bought this at to place due to prices walmart or dollar gennerl
Marianne D.
Hyannis
I love these sponges. Very easy to get many different surfaces clean. I found that they last a good amount of time as well
Gabriela S.
I like it, they don't last long but it's not a problem for me because I don't like to keep the same sponges for too long.
charlsie w.
Johnson City, TN
1 pack last me forever! I love the soft side for deliquiet dishes and then the rough side to get off hard stubborn spots
Missy D.
South Bend, IN
Use this for almost all my cleaning. It scrubs the grime off my pans, dried on food on the counter and even bathtub scum.
Kaeley D.
Paradise, CA
This is a pack of sponges. They work just like a normal sponge would. I dont know what else to expect from a basic sponge
Cheria J.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite brand of sponges !! I have been using them for years . I particularly like the scrubber side of the sponge .
Diana G.
Los Angeles, CA
When it comes to washing my dishes this is my go to!takes care of all the tough food and leaves my dishes squeaky clean!
hakimah s.
Fort Bragg, NC
great product, but does not seem to last that long and with out a coupon they can be pretty pricy. but again good product