Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
These sponges are the best and a staple in my house! They have a sponge side and a scrubby side and last a really long time!
Vanessa M.
Farmington, ME
I use these daily thank god they work so well to get that baked on Food off they are made with good quality materials aswell
emily r.
Winchester, VA
These are the best for everyday cleaning...you can use them on gentle cleaning only surfaces without worrying about scratches
Chelsea F.
Summerville, GA
I like these because they are long lasting and they are so cheap! They work well washing dishes or cleaning around the house.
Megan W.
Portland, OR
I mean they're sponges, what is there to say about them? These work great at getting baked on messes off without scratching.
Cindy S.
Scotch brand has been in my family for years cleans good and doesn't scratch my pans my mother used them as well as myself
Katie W.
Cape Coral, FL
i like the 8 pack because it last me a lot longer they are gentle enough to clean stuck on grease and not scratch my pans.
Liz W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
They do their job and are really inexpensive. Wish they lasted longer but I guess that's why they come in such large packs
Heidi G.
I use these sponges all the time! they get all the burnt food off my pans. I buy the huge pack of them when I go to Costco
Donna m.
These sponages last a long time and the scrub side gets the stuck on food off pretty easy. These are the only sponges i use