Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Megan W.
Portland, OR
I mean they're sponges, what is there to say about them? These work great at getting baked on messes off without scratching.
Vanessa M.
Farmington, ME
I use these daily thank god they work so well to get that baked on Food off they are made with good quality materials aswell
Chelsea F.
Trion, GA
I like these because they are long lasting and they are so cheap! They work well washing dishes or cleaning around the house.
Nora Z.
Le Grand, CA
We go through several sponges in our house; especially during the warmer months, when we are entertaining. These work great.
Cindy S.
Scotch brand has been in my family for years cleans good and doesn't scratch my pans my mother used them as well as myself
Katie W.
Cape Coral, FL
i like the 8 pack because it last me a lot longer they are gentle enough to clean stuck on grease and not scratch my pans.
jayne w.
Crossville, TN
i like this product it cleans real nice and works wonderful bought this at to place due to prices walmart or dollar gennerl
Donna m.
These sponages last a long time and the scrub side gets the stuck on food off pretty easy. These are the only sponges i use
Marianne D.
Hyannis
I love these sponges. Very easy to get many different surfaces clean. I found that they last a good amount of time as well
Liz W.
Springville , UT
They do their job and are really inexpensive. Wish they lasted longer but I guess that's why they come in such large packs