Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Michelle A.
Huntington Beach, CA
I use the sponges for dishes and also for cleaning purposes. I use one for dishes and a separate one for cleaning the bathrooms.
Jae A.
Port Orchard, WA
Great value in this big pack! I love the shape of these and the scrubbing side works to get tough baked on food out of my pans.
bre e.
Ponte Vedra, FL
i use these everyday! they work very well and i love the price! When one starts to get gross i just toss it and grab a new one!
salvatore b.
North Bergen, NJ
really good sponge, made sure to give it a proper beating to put it up to some hard tests in my sink and seemed to hold up okay
Nancy G.
Highland
These sponges clean so well. Been using this brand of sponges since I was a kid washing dishes my mother uses them we love them
Jessica L.
Alta Loma, CA
My go to sponges for everyday messes! I have one in the bathroom, one in the kitchen, and one in the closet for carpet spills!
Chastity T.
Morristown, TN
Use this on everything from kitchen to bathroom . Works great on sinks , tubs , toilets , countertops . Would highly recommend
Vickie A.
bristol, VA
a great product that helps me keep my home clean and easy to use to clean up messes and scrub the walls and floors clean easier
Nancy K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Pretty typical sponge. We throw them in the dishwasher when they start to get stinky and that gets some extra use out of them!
Samantha R.
Great value. Cleans very well. Does not scratch any of my pots or pans or dishes. Does not hold on to odor. Rinses out easily.