Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Monika W.
Gets the job done well! I use it in the bathroom for cleaning the shower (gets the scum off great) and also in my kitchen for sparkly dishes! The scrub side of the sponge is amazing for tougher grease. Would and will definitely buy it again and again.
Angela P.
I'm a nut when it comes to sponges. I change my sponge frequently because of germs but these are my go to sponge. They are so good and I feel like I can actually get the product I'm washing clean when I use them!
Carrie S.
These are my go to sponge for any cleaning job. From dishes to scrubbing showers all the way to washing the truck. They work great at cutting through grime and scrubbing bugs off the windshield.
Alicia F.
Oak Harbor, WA
Love love love these sponges! They get everything off my dishes especially on the pots and pans. Those can sometimes be hard to clean thoroughly but these do an AMAZING job! I love them and always make sure I have a bunch to use around the house as well.
Kait K.
What's not to love about these sponges. They are perfect fro doing the dishes since they have bothe the scrub side and the sponge side! These sponges can be found at almost any store, i.e. Wal-Mart, Weis, CVS. I would recommend this product for others.
Denise B.
The scrubby side is nice when you really gotta work hard to get rid of some food that is stuck on your plate or to the side of your bowl. It also has the softer side for when you want to just gently wash something away. They're decently sturdy too.
Crystal S.
Parkersburg, WV
I always have these in my kitchen and bathrooms. Normally have them in the drawers for back up. They are sponges, but I prefer thus brand over others. The scratch pads last longer.
Kari H.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my go-to sponges. They last a long time and rarely ever get too gross and smelly. The rough side can get rid of almost anything, although sometimes you need to soak it for a while if it's really burned on. I would recommend these sponges.
Claudia M.
Richmond, KY
I really take the sponges because I can cut then in the size I need I got then in Walmart or Kroger and there very nice, the only thing is sometime they got smelling with a few day of used and I need to tossed them but I really like the product
Paola B.
Reseda
The greater complement to my soap dish. Tough at work, and it will never come apart. It lasts after many greasy and heavy jobs. Absolutely the best sponge in the market. I am impressed with its performance and will continue to buy every time.