Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Kait K.
What's not to love about these sponges. They are perfect fro doing the dishes since they have bothe the scrub side and the sponge side! These sponges can be found at almost any store, i.e. Wal-Mart, Weis, CVS. I would recommend this product for others.
Crystal S.
Parkersburg, WV
I always have these in my kitchen and bathrooms. Normally have them in the drawers for back up. They are sponges, but I prefer thus brand over others. The scratch pads last longer.
Denise B.
The scrubby side is nice when you really gotta work hard to get rid of some food that is stuck on your plate or to the side of your bowl. It also has the softer side for when you want to just gently wash something away. They're decently sturdy too.
Claudia M.
Richmond, KY
I really take the sponges because I can cut then in the size I need I got then in Walmart or Kroger and there very nice, the only thing is sometime they got smelling with a few day of used and I need to tossed them but I really like the product
Kari H.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my go-to sponges. They last a long time and rarely ever get too gross and smelly. The rough side can get rid of almost anything, although sometimes you need to soak it for a while if it's really burned on. I would recommend these sponges.
Kayla H.
Jacksonville, AL
I really enjoy the way these sponges are harsh on one side for heavier duty messes and squishy on the other side for softer materials. These are extremely effective and I will continue to buy these for the rest of my life. I bought mine at Walmart and it was extremely cost-effective especially because there are 8 in 1 pack.
Alaena C.
I like the double sided spongesfor best cleaning. I feel like the scrubby side really helps get rid of that caked on junk. And the soft side helps with the glasses and such.
Kaylee P.
Billings, MT
These sponges get the job done, but I feel that they do not last long enough. The blue, rough side tends to fall apart and I find pieces of it stuck into my knives and other dishes. If they were a little more durable, they'd be better
Elle W.
Great sponges, they really get the job done + get my dishes hella clean. One pro I have for them is that the green side really holds on to food particles + it aggravates me (but I guess thats all sponges + I'm just weird lOL).
Haylee P.
Lake Arthur, LA
I love these sponges. They truly make washing dishes so much easier, because you don't have to scrub as hard. The two different sides makes for easy clean up, and less mess!