Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Maria G.
I use these to wash dishes. They are inexpensive so they are great for dishes once they start smelling you can just throw them away
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
These sponges are nice and they last awhile before needing to be replaced. The 3 pack is convenient because I have extras on hand.
Brittany I.
Last for a long time and never scratch my dishes. They are a great price also. They are very effective and clean my dishes w ease.
ericia o.
Bloomington, IN
Scotch Brite are the only sponges I will ever buy.They work great and not not expensive at all.I will never buy any other sponges
Angella L.
Rosharon, TX
I love these sponges, one side is used for cleaning and one side is used for scrubbing. They are well priced and work very well.
Abbey F.
Shippensburg, PA
Reliable sponges. they don't wither away with tough scrubbing. i don't have a dishwasher so these are very good for cleaning well
Michelle A.
Huntington Beach, CA
I use the sponges for dishes and also for cleaning purposes. I use one for dishes and a separate one for cleaning the bathrooms.
Mari Chris K.
I'm not sure they are any better than anything else I just always grab them by habit. Probably because the packaging is familiar
Beth L.
Mansfield, OH
Has a nice side with harder area to scrup of stuff that is being stubborn. It also has a soft side to wash normally. Very durable
Jerrilyn P.
Meriden, CT
I use sponges for a bunch of reasons in our home. I find the Scotch-Brite brand holds up the best through the toughest cleaning.