Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

katelyn a.
Edenton, NC
love the sponges the scrubby side actually works . I have nothing bad to say about scotch. maybe could be a little more affordable
Jenn B.
Manteca, CA
Cheap. Does the job. No reason to look for anything else only sponge I've ever used and will ever use for my regular dish cleaning
ericia o.
Bloomington, IN
Scotch Brite are the only sponges I will ever buy.They work great and not not expensive at all.I will never buy any other sponges
Jerrilyn P.
Meriden, CT
I use sponges for a bunch of reasons in our home. I find the Scotch-Brite brand holds up the best through the toughest cleaning.
Maille K.
Santa Cruz, CA
I truly don't care for traditional sponges but my roommates buy these. They wear out really fast and smell bad after a few uses.
Mari Chris K.
I'm not sure they are any better than anything else I just always grab them by habit. Probably because the packaging is familiar
Beth L.
Mansfield, OH
Has a nice side with harder area to scrup of stuff that is being stubborn. It also has a soft side to wash normally. Very durable
Angella L.
Rosharon, TX
I love these sponges, one side is used for cleaning and one side is used for scrubbing. They are well priced and work very well.
Abbey F.
Shippensburg, PA
Reliable sponges. they don't wither away with tough scrubbing. i don't have a dishwasher so these are very good for cleaning well
Susy W.
Bellevue, WA
I get them from Costco in a big pack, cut them up in half and they work great on cleaning my dishes and pots without scratching.