Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Tayler B.
Good sponges they get the job done and last for a good amount of time. I like that they aren't super expensive and come in big packs
Amanda Y.
Mcdonough, GA
I love my sponges! I use them for everything. I have one for dishes. One for the counters and table. I even have one in sac bathroom!
Alli B.
Toledo
I like these sponges and really don't buy any other kind. They clean my dishes wonderfully and get and dried on junk off my counters.
Jasmine A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the best! They have a rough and soft side. Easy for cleaning stuck on food. And a great price.I purchased them at Walmart.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Last about 10 washes. Doesn't hold smell in from the things that I'm cleaning. Doesn't come apart unless it's some heavy duty washes
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ
They work great and last a long time. I only use these sponges because I feel like they get down and get all the grim off the dishes
Anna D.
Waco, TX
Love these sponges! They are great for using on pots and pans. They get everything off, even when the food is really stuck on there!
Dawn P.
Very good product. I don't have to put much muscle into cleaning whatever it is I'm cleaning. Lasts a while since it's easy to clean.
CHRISTINA P.
Blacksburg, VA
I like the heavy duty ones. I buy the really big packs at sams club. I wish they would last longer, mine start to stink very quickly.
Carolina G.
Gila Bend, AZ
I grew up with my mom using this brand and now I also use it in my home. I have tried different ones, but I always go back to these.