Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Melissa R.
I use these sponges not just for dishes but for most of my cleaning purposes. I love using it in the bathtubs , sinks and stove tops.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ
They work great and last a long time. I only use these sponges because I feel like they get down and get all the grim off the dishes
Tayler B.
Good sponges they get the job done and last for a good amount of time. I like that they aren't super expensive and come in big packs
Alli B.
Toledo
I like these sponges and really don't buy any other kind. They clean my dishes wonderfully and get and dried on junk off my counters.
Gimmie D.
Battle Ground, WA
Best sponge to clean with, worth the price. Great for all types of jobs. And not to expensive so you can toss them after a gross job.
Jo M.
Sparta, MI
Great brand and great product! They don't rip and tear easy like a lot of cheaper brands. I believe they also sell a scented sponge.
Dena W.
Tonawanda, NY
For the best value for your money, Purchase the Scotch-Brite pack of 8 sponges. They last a long time and help you get the job done!
Dawn P.
Very good product. I don't have to put much muscle into cleaning whatever it is I'm cleaning. Lasts a while since it's easy to clean.
CHRISTINA P.
Blacksburg, VA
I like the heavy duty ones. I buy the really big packs at sams club. I wish they would last longer, mine start to stink very quickly.
Carolina G.
Gila Bend , AZ
I grew up with my mom using this brand and now I also use it in my home. I have tried different ones, but I always go back to these.