Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Cailey G.
Woodbridge, NJ
I have been using these sponges as long as I can remember. They ate honestly all my family has ever used when it comes to doing dishes
Joana N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
only ones ive tried they last long and price is reasonable i use them to wash dishes to scrub the tub and may other thing in the house.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Good sponges, not badly priced, wish they lasted longer, always feel like im replacing them but not bad. Found mine at walmart on sale.
Cassandra S.
Great sponges for a couple days then they break down and you have to throw them away. Really cuts through grease and set on food though
Lizzy L.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy these in bulk from Costco. They last long for someone who primarily hand washes dishes. They are also great for cleaning as well.
Debra G.
Beaumont, TX
These sponges are durable and work very well. They hold up well. Easy to clean and reuse. Use for variety of surfaces. Very effective.
Melissa R.
I use these sponges not just for dishes but for most of my cleaning purposes. I love using it in the bathtubs , sinks and stove tops.
Carolina G.
Gila Bend , AZ
I grew up with my mom using this brand and now I also use it in my home. I have tried different ones, but I always go back to these.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Last about 10 washes. Doesn't hold smell in from the things that I'm cleaning. Doesn't come apart unless it's some heavy duty washes
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Always a good clean on these sponges...safe for all my cookware too, what more can you ask for? Buy them bulk at the big box stores!!