Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Sarah L.
These sponges work great to get even the stuck on food off of my dishes. I use them on a regular basis and they last me about a month each.
Kimberly S.
Albemarle, NC
These are super at removing hard food partials from pots pans and plates without scratching the finish. Also great for cleaning your grill
Hailey C.
Hazel Green, AL
I love sponage and new sponages and these are great and affordable! I stalk up on these so o can enjoy a fresh sponage when ever I need too
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ
These Sponges Are Incredible. They Leave Dishes Looking New & Spotless. I Can Even Use Them In The Oven Or Stove Top & It Does A Great Job.
Sierra J.
Lake
The scotch brite multipurpose sponge is my go to for every cleanup I could think of, great for doing the dishes and cleaning up after kids!
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
These are my favorite sponges to use around the house. The tackle stove tops, toilets, sinks, and even greasy dishes. They work on it all!
Herah B.
Clovis, NM
These have always been my go to sponges. I don't think I have ever purchased a different brand. Have been using these for years and years.
Rain S.
Hillsboro, OR
I've been using these sponges for years. I've tried others, I just feel like these really get the job done, and that they have a long life.
Julie S.
David City , NE
These are the only sponges I'll use from now on. They are cheap but effective. Everything from my dishes to my tub get cleaned with these!
Ashley F.
Michigan City, IN
My go to for dish washing. They get the job done! Udualky the only pack of sponges I get because I know that the quality is always good.