Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
We LOVE these! We use to wash dishes as it has an amazing scrubbing texture! These are reasonably priced and can be purchased ashy any Walmart!
Sandy E.
Evans Mills, NY
Who doesn't use Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub sponges? They're the only thing I've every tried, and you don't need to fix what isn't broken.
Mary R.
Milwaukee, WI
My mom bought my husband and I a bunch of these sponges for Christmas a couple years ago as a joke.. I wasn't even mad, these things are dope.
Krista L.
Belleville, IL
I buy the because they work well and aren't over priced. Wish they had a little more life to each one but they do well enough for the price.
Zoe G.
They're sponges. They don't blow my mind, but they do their job. I generally use the abrasive side for everything, but maybe I'm just weird.
Hope G.
Lafayette, CO
Scotch brite is my preferred. Rand of sponges. They seem to last longer and clean my dishes better than any other sponges that I have tried.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
what i love about this product is i love the way it was my dishes left them nice ans smooth loved that it didnt leave any food on the dishes
Salma A.
Great sponge, multipurpose use. All of my surfaces are clean and doesn't leave a scratch. I highly recommend this for use all over the house.
Sarah L.
These sponges work great to get even the stuck on food off of my dishes. I use them on a regular basis and they last me about a month each.
Sarah N.
Chicago , IL
these clean so well, but they can be pricey some places. I don't like using sponge often because they don't last long but i do like these.