Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Erika W.
Midlothian, VA
I like these for cleaning my stainless steel pots and pans. They do a thorough job, drip dry without mildewing and hold up for a good long time,
Jennifer W.
Use this all the time . they are very handy to have . I use the wand as well but this sponge gets the job done if you need to get into scrubbing
Bryanna L.
Westbrook, ME
Great sponges. Do a good job scrubbing my dishes and last for a few weeks without smelling and getting gross. Very inexpensive. Would recommend.
Joselyn P.
Love these sponges! They get the job done and are very durable! Would totally recommend this product since I have been using them for a long time
Ashlynn E.
Best multi-use sponges! I use them for cleaning throughout my whole home. Especially great for bathtubs and dishes! (Just not the same sponge 😉)
Whitney O.
I love these sponges. I use them all the time on different surfaces. The price is worth the product . Cheaper sponges just can't hold up to them.
Amy F.
Cape Coral, FL
Cleans the tough stuff but they aren't too abrasive. Price and variety are favorable. I usually buy the package of green thin scrubbing sponges
Shari A.
Las Vegas, NV
Best sponges. Another brand I have had for years. Best prices at target or costco. I tend to be careful using the scrub side on certain items.
Liliana H.
Cheap and easy to use. They last for months on end and you know when you need to replace them. It doesn't break off and discarded in your sink.
Delia L.
Columbus, OH
This sponage is nice you can use both sides and your dishes will be clean. Stays together for a long time so you don't have to keep buying more