Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Lacamisha M.
Tucson, AZ
Great Scrappy doesn't break down I can use it with bleach and it still doesn't break down works very well on pots and pans without scraping them
Whitney O.
I love these sponges. I use them all the time on different surfaces. The price is worth the product . Cheaper sponges just can't hold up to them.
Jennifer W.
Use this all the time . they are very handy to have . I use the wand as well but this sponge gets the job done if you need to get into scrubbing
Ashlynn E.
Best multi-use sponges! I use them for cleaning throughout my whole home. Especially great for bathtubs and dishes! (Just not the same sponge 😉)
Joselyn P.
Love these sponges! They get the job done and are very durable! Would totally recommend this product since I have been using them for a long time
Erika W.
Midlothian, VA
I like these for cleaning my stainless steel pots and pans. They do a thorough job, drip dry without mildewing and hold up for a good long time,
Mary R.
Milwaukee, WI
My mom bought my husband and I a bunch of these sponges for Christmas a couple years ago as a joke.. I wasn't even mad, these things are dope.
Delia L.
Columbus, OH
This sponage is nice you can use both sides and your dishes will be clean. Stays together for a long time so you don't have to keep buying more
Shari A.
Las Vegas, NV
Best sponges. Another brand I have had for years. Best prices at target or costco. I tend to be careful using the scrub side on certain items.
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
We LOVE these! We use to wash dishes as it has an amazing scrubbing texture! These are reasonably priced and can be purchased ashy any Walmart!