Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Morgan B.
Brilliant, AL
They serve their purpose. I refuse to use rags or other methods to wash dishes I only use sponges and this is the only sponge I find most effective
Latisha B.
Fort Payne, AL
The perfect addendum to a washcloth. Helps remove hard dried in good with ease.p Lu's,the color matches my fish liquid which really makes me happy.
Dewayne H.
Lincoln, NE
Helps get out tough and hard to get grease when I'm trying to get my dishes clean. I also have used a sponge to clean my tub and it works wonders.
Melissa S.
Lexington, KY
Love these. I keep them in my dorm and use them to  wash my dishes and the bathroom. They have been very effective in keeping my dishes clean.
Maranda P.
Enid, OK
These are my got sponge. I have them on amazon prime auto delivery. Love them. They last forever, hold up to whatever you want to put them through.
Kaitlyn S.
Iola, KS
I use these sponges daily. The scratchy pad is thick and does a great job removing stuck on messes. The sponges is very absorbent and cleans well!
Sara M.
N Charleston, SC
Love the sponges but have a problem with them molding. I have to replace them often and don't like them as well as other scrubber that don't mold.
Della W.
I like these sponges. They clean well, however tend to have a very strong metallic smell after about a week. It is very hard to get the smell away.
Tim K.
Mount Sinai, NY
i like this sponges but i do not think do the best job i believe they can be improved to work much better they do clean ups well after using them,
Bryanna L.
Westbrook, ME
Great sponges. Do a good job scrubbing my dishes and last for a few weeks without smelling and getting gross. Very inexpensive. Would recommend.