Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Tim K.
Mount Sinai, NY
i like this sponges but i do not think do the best job i believe they can be improved to work much better they do clean ups well after using them,
Dewayne H.
Lincoln, NE
Helps get out tough and hard to get grease when I'm trying to get my dishes clean. I also have used a sponge to clean my tub and it works wonders.
Kaitlyn S.
Iola, KS
I use these sponges daily. The scratchy pad is thick and does a great job removing stuck on messes. The sponges is very absorbent and cleans well!
Della W.
I like these sponges. They clean well, however tend to have a very strong metallic smell after about a week. It is very hard to get the smell away.
Melissa S.
Lexington, KY
Love these. I keep them in my dorm and use them to  wash my dishes and the bathroom. They have been very effective in keeping my dishes clean.
Latisha B.
Fort Payne, AL
The perfect addendum to a washcloth. Helps remove hard dried in good with ease.p Lu's,the color matches my fish liquid which really makes me happy.
Maranda P.
Enid, OK
These are my got sponge. I have them on amazon prime auto delivery. Love them. They last forever, hold up to whatever you want to put them through.
Anna W.
These spnges are great because they come in a quality pack and I always love that when I'm looking for a deal. They always work great on my dishes.
Sarah C.
Las Vegas, NV
Pricing is great for these. I use for cleaning pretty much anything and helps to take tough grease and build up away. I will continue to purchase.
Ashlynn E.
Best multi-use sponges! I use them for cleaning throughout my whole home. Especially great for bathtubs and dishes! (Just not the same sponge 😉)