Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Kat M.
American Fork, UT
This sponge is a good value. It doesn't scratch surfaces but is strong enough for tough jobs. The sponge also cleans easily so it doesn't get stinky.
Miriam H.
Columbus, OH
Great quality, they last long and do not fall apart like other sponges. The only thing I struggle with is they start to smell after only a few days.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
This brand is great. Great quality sponges. The scrub is really tough and gets the hard stuff off dishes. Great price and my go to brand for sponges.
Jerri G.
Elyria, OH
Got to love a 8 pack of good sponges . I have a full house and lots of dishes to do so these come in handy I also use sponges to clean the bathroom .
Sarah C.
Las Vegas, NV
Pricing is great for these. I use for cleaning pretty much anything and helps to take tough grease and build up away. I will continue to purchase.
Breanna V.
These are the best sponges in my opinion! I love that you get a scratchy side for harder foood stuck on dishes and a soft side for normal cleaning
Sara M.
N Charleston, SC
Love the sponges but have a problem with them molding. I have to replace them often and don't like them as well as other scrubber that don't mold.
Tim K.
Mount Sinai, NY
i like this sponges but i do not think do the best job i believe they can be improved to work much better they do clean ups well after using them,
Dewayne H.
Lincoln, NE
Helps get out tough and hard to get grease when I'm trying to get my dishes clean. I also have used a sponge to clean my tub and it works wonders.
Maranda P.
Enid, OK
These are my got sponge. I have them on amazon prime auto delivery. Love them. They last forever, hold up to whatever you want to put them through.