Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Tina S.
Spanaway, WA
These are the only sponges i will use in my kitchen. the ability to scrub off grease and dried on food. i have never been disappointed in this brand at all. the prices for these sponges are a great value, and one that i will always buy to get the job done in my kitchen.
Kristina M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are the best sponges that I've found to date. They hold up for multiple uses. I have bought a lot of these. I have to replace them because my dogs have gotten ahold of them and torn them to pieces. But, I've since put them in a drawer and they have lasted for quite some time now.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Great for cleaning off counter tops, stoves, baked on and old grease. Just pair it with a good quality dishwashing soap or all purpose cleaner and you've got the job done. Perfect for washing older dishes and newly dirty dishes!
Hannah N.
These are great for doing dishes! They help to get even the dirtiest dishes clean! I would definitely recommend these to anyone. I don't do dishes without one anymore. It just makes my life so much easier
Danielle D.
Pueblo, CO
I use them on a daily basis. Always my go to because of the soft sponge side and the scrub side isn't too rough and never scratches but removes stuck on food easily. A pack easily last me 6months.
Amanda M.
Spring Hill, FL
I think these sponges are worth the money. They don't fall apart easily and do a great job scrubbing. I use these all over my house to clean up. They make cleaning the shower and tub a breeze. They are more expensive compared to other brands, but I have remained loyal to scotch-brite.
Krystal W.
Castle Rock, CO
Classic and unbeatable. They aren't the cutest design but these can take a beating and really get the job done. I have a white farmhouse sink and a glass cooktop that require these to get perfectly clean and white again. They don't scratch. I buy them in bulk at Costco
Ashley C.
Bakersfield , CA
Best sponges! They are durable without scratching your pans. It's such a good price for 3 amazing sponges! They are so tough when put against hard scrubbing and stuck on grease. It has no smell which is something I appreciate! I would buy these again and again.
Monika W.
Gets the job done well! I use it in the bathroom for cleaning the shower (gets the scum off great) and also in my kitchen for sparkly dishes! The scrub side of the sponge is amazing for tougher grease. Would and will definitely buy it again and again.
Holly V.
Boston, MA
It works well enough for a sponge! It was pretty good at getting off tough stains and food that was extra stuck to the pan. However, some messes it wasn't strong enough to get off. I had to apply a lot of pressure to scrub. The sponge held up for awhile, though! That was great.