Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Great for cleaning off counter tops, stoves, baked on and old grease. Just pair it with a good quality dishwashing soap or all purpose cleaner and you've got the job done. Perfect for washing older dishes and newly dirty dishes!
Hannah N.
These are great for doing dishes! They help to get even the dirtiest dishes clean! I would definitely recommend these to anyone. I don't do dishes without one anymore. It just makes my life so much easier
Danielle D.
Pueblo, CO
I use them on a daily basis. Always my go to because of the soft sponge side and the scrub side isn't too rough and never scratches but removes stuck on food easily. A pack easily last me 6months.
Amanda M.
Spring Hill, FL
I think these sponges are worth the money. They don't fall apart easily and do a great job scrubbing. I use these all over my house to clean up. They make cleaning the shower and tub a breeze. They are more expensive compared to other brands, but I have remained loyal to scotch-brite.
Ashley C.
Bakersfield , CA
Best sponges! They are durable without scratching your pans. It's such a good price for 3 amazing sponges! They are so tough when put against hard scrubbing and stuck on grease. It has no smell which is something I appreciate! I would buy these again and again.
Angela P.
I'm a nut when it comes to sponges. I change my sponge frequently because of germs but these are my go to sponge. They are so good and I feel like I can actually get the product I'm washing clean when I use them!
Monika W.
Gets the job done well! I use it in the bathroom for cleaning the shower (gets the scum off great) and also in my kitchen for sparkly dishes! The scrub side of the sponge is amazing for tougher grease. Would and will definitely buy it again and again.
Brittany G.
The Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges are perfect for any type of cleaning.  Both sides work for different needs.  They are unscented and usually the best value sponge at the store. They can take a toll on non-stick pans, however, so do be gentle.
Holly V.
Boston, MA
It works well enough for a sponge! It was pretty good at getting off tough stains and food that was extra stuck to the pan. However, some messes it wasn't strong enough to get off. I had to apply a lot of pressure to scrub. The sponge held up for awhile, though! That was great.
Carrie S.
These are my go to sponge for any cleaning job. From dishes to scrubbing showers all the way to washing the truck. They work great at cutting through grime and scrubbing bugs off the windshield.