Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Martha G.
San Diego, CA
These are the only sponges i use at home for cleaning! and for the dishes !
They do their job and get everything clean I have been using them for years
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Love these! Replaced my old kitchen towels for these and they work like a charm. My husband loves them to and they make cleaning tough dishes a breeze.
Andrea O.
Las Vegas, NV
The sponges are pretty average as far as how well they clean, but they do last a long time for me. I normally get the 2 pack & it lasts me 3-4 months.
Lonee H.
I love these sponges. They not only wipe up spills, but can scrub to get things really clean and remove stuck on messes. I couldn't live without them!
Yesenia Z.
Sacramento, CA
Have been using these since I was little it's a trusted brand that's been with me my entire life. They work great and without having to scrub too hard
Danielle G.
Bar Harbor, ME
Have used these forever... I cut them into smaller spines for my kids little hands... They clean so will with scratching... We use them for everything.
Jordie F.
Canton
Love any product of these sponges they definitely get everything clean and scrub amazing. This is the only brand I will buy they hold up to any job.
Danisse T.
Des Moines , Wa
I have used other sponges before but I always seem to go back to this brand! Just a tried and true I know it will work and won't break down so fast!
Jessica R.
I use these for doing dishes before I put the dishes into my dishwasher and they do the job and dont tear easily and fall apart like some brands do.
Miriam H.
Columbus, OH
Great quality, they last long and do not fall apart like other sponges. The only thing I struggle with is they start to smell after only a few days.