Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

madison k.
These are the only sponges I buy. They clean my nonstick pans, my ceramic coated pans, my wedding China, and my silverware. Multipurpose makes me happy.
Martha G.
San Diego, CA
These are the only sponges i use at home for cleaning! and for the dishes !
They do their job and get everything clean I have been using them for years
Yesenia Z.
Sacramento, CA
Have been using these since I was little it's a trusted brand that's been with me my entire life. They work great and without having to scrub too hard
Lonee H.
I love these sponges. They not only wipe up spills, but can scrub to get things really clean and remove stuck on messes. I couldn't live without them!
Danielle G.
Bar Harbor, ME
Have used these forever... I cut them into smaller spines for my kids little hands... They clean so will with scratching... We use them for everything.
Andrea O.
Las Vegas, NV
The sponges are pretty average as far as how well they clean, but they do last a long time for me. I normally get the 2 pack & it lasts me 3-4 months.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Love these! Replaced my old kitchen towels for these and they work like a charm. My husband loves them to and they make cleaning tough dishes a breeze.
Jordie F.
Canton
Love any product of these sponges they definitely get everything clean and scrub amazing. This is the only brand I will buy they hold up to any job.
Tiffany K.
These get my dishes sparkling clean. Whether it's for the pre dishwasher cleaning, or overall cleaning the dishes, they work as intended every time.
Jerri G.
Elyria, OH
Got to love a 8 pack of good sponges . I have a full house and lots of dishes to do so these come in handy I also use sponges to clean the bathroom .