Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Bry T.
Sayville, NY
This product has pretty good quality. This is good pricing especially considering how much you get for this price. I would recommend it if someone asked.
Martha G.
San Diego, CA
These are the only sponges i use at home for cleaning! and for the dishes !
They do their job and get everything clean I have been using them for years
Yesenia Z.
Sacramento, CA
Have been using these since I was little it's a trusted brand that's been with me my entire life. They work great and without having to scrub too hard
Andrea O.
Las Vegas, NV
The sponges are pretty average as far as how well they clean, but they do last a long time for me. I normally get the 2 pack & it lasts me 3-4 months.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Love these! Replaced my old kitchen towels for these and they work like a charm. My husband loves them to and they make cleaning tough dishes a breeze.
Danielle G.
Bar Harbor, ME
Have used these forever... I cut them into smaller spines for my kids little hands... They clean so will with scratching... We use them for everything.
Lonee H.
I love these sponges. They not only wipe up spills, but can scrub to get things really clean and remove stuck on messes. I couldn't live without them!
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
This brand is great. Great quality sponges. The scrub is really tough and gets the hard stuff off dishes. Great price and my go to brand for sponges.
Jessica R.
Tulsa, OK
I use these for doing dishes before I put the dishes into my dishwasher and they do the job and dont tear easily and fall apart like some brands do.
Miriam H.
Columbus, OH
Great quality, they last long and do not fall apart like other sponges. The only thing I struggle with is they start to smell after only a few days.