Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Jay R.
These sponges and great, they last a while and do the job whether it's cleaning the stove, kitchen sink, bathroom sink, bathtub, or just doing the dishes.
Alyssa K.
Rock Springs, WI
Very durable and gets the toughest build up off. Doesn't scratch dishes or leave water or soap marks. Lasts for a decent time doesn't leave an odor either
tyniesha F.
What can I say their performance says it all. I can wash walls shelves and even the widow seals. I always keep a few on the sink, I love love love, these.
heather c.
San Antonio, TX
Love these! They seem to last alot longer than other brand sponges. The scrubber side is great for tough areas and then wipe it clean with the sponge side!
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX
I hate it when a sponge disintegrates, but you won't have a problem like that with these! They're sturdy and strong and will get that baked on mess off!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
This product has pretty good quality. This is good pricing especially considering how much you get for this price. I would recommend it if someone asked.
madison k.
These are the only sponges I buy. They clean my nonstick pans, my ceramic coated pans, my wedding China, and my silverware. Multipurpose makes me happy.
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
Great sponges that get the job done quick and easy. These are my go-to when it comes to washing dishes and I would never change it for a different type.
Cathleen W.
Palm Bay, FL
This sponge works amazing. And I am into a safer and greener earth for our environment! If this is your desire then I would highly recommend this brand.
Tiffany T.
Miramar, FL
Doesn't tear up easily absorbs soap well. It's all I buy to wash my dishes aswell as for other kitchen purposes like cleaning my stove and toaster oven.