Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

heather c.
San Antonio, TX
Love these! They seem to last alot longer than other brand sponges. The scrubber side is great for tough areas and then wipe it clean with the sponge side!
Alyssa K.
Rock Springs, WI
Very durable and gets the toughest build up off. Doesn't scratch dishes or leave water or soap marks. Lasts for a decent time doesn't leave an odor either
Jay R.
These sponges and great, they last a while and do the job whether it's cleaning the stove, kitchen sink, bathroom sink, bathtub, or just doing the dishes.
Misti N.
Fort Worth, TX
When I do grab a sponge this is my go to. I never have to worry about them falling apart or holding a bad smell. They hold up very well in the dishwasher.
tyniesha F.
What can I say their performance says it all. I can wash walls shelves and even the widow seals. I always keep a few on the sink, I love love love, these.
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
Great sponges that get the job done quick and easy. These are my go-to when it comes to washing dishes and I would never change it for a different type.
Cathleen W.
Palm Bay, FL
This sponge works amazing. And I am into a safer and greener earth for our environment! If this is your desire then I would highly recommend this brand.
madison k.
These are the only sponges I buy. They clean my nonstick pans, my ceramic coated pans, my wedding China, and my silverware. Multipurpose makes me happy.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX
I hate it when a sponge disintegrates, but you won't have a problem like that with these! They're sturdy and strong and will get that baked on mess off!
Tiffany T.
Miramar, FL
Doesn't tear up easily absorbs soap well. It's all I buy to wash my dishes aswell as for other kitchen purposes like cleaning my stove and toaster oven.