Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Katie K.
Minneapolis, MN
We usually buy the blue Scotch Brite sponges. They are sponges. They work fine. They do seem to be coated in something that needs to be rinsed when you first use them.
Tabi L.
Meridian, ID
We always have two sponges in the sink. One for hand cleaning dishes and one for dishes going in the dish washer. These sponges do not fall apart after the first use.
Sarah M.
Sandy, UT
Gets the job done! There is nothing super amazing about this sponge! I like it that there is a the harsh and the smooth side to it and it works for multiple surfaces!
Veronica L.
Whittier, CA
Stick to Scotch-Brite any other imitations Bunch does not keep scrub part of the sponge long enough and it causes you to get more sponges therefore using more money
Diana L.
Conroe, TX
Love these. They do not scratch my dishes and pots but get the job done. Has enough scratching power to remove even the toughest stuck in foods without a scratch.
Sharona C.
San Diego, CA
They are my hands down favorite! Work for ABSOLUTLEY everything! I am just in love. I would recommend these to anyone for the all around best multi purpose sponge
Keri L.
Susanville, CA
Great and cheap. Any sponge affordable is a great sponge. Walmart is the place to buy thes sponges. Great sponge. Cleans the heck out of my dishes! No complaints
Felicia C.
I've tried the dollar tree brands and other, cheaper brands but nothing lasts as long as scotch. I like knowing that my sponge isn't going to fall a part on me.
Mae A.
This is a reliable product. I use them all over my house. The scrubbers work well and stay attached to the sponge. (I hate it when the scrubbers peel off. Ugh.)
Stephanie M.
Carbondale
They work well while they're first being used but tend to get torn up easier than most brands I've used. If they were made more tough then they would be a 5/5.