Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
these are useful sponges to keep in your kitchen for dishwashing or surface cleaning. soft on one side and rough on the other, versatile for all your different dishes and grime levels
Karly H.
Are use these to clean everything from dishes to my shower to tough floor messes! These are my go to sponges for The messes in my life, which are numerous now with a cute little baby!
Tiffany P.
Monmouth, IL
I love these sponges for doing dishes and cleaning up messes. They work really well. The scrubby side is really good at getting off dried stuck on things and the sponge side holds soap really well and gets pretty sudsy.
Judy K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
It cleans and is cheap so worth buying but leaves scratch marks on fragile glasses. You might want to consider washing the scrub part before you wash your expensive wine glasses.
Ashley H.
Council Bluffs, IA
The best sponges and only sponges i use! They are great to wash dishes with. I also use them when i have to scrub the wood floors in my house and when i bleach my tub/shower.
Melinda W.
Hopkinton
When I need to scrub a pot that is all I use and to clean my counter that grant they work very well and they hold up for a long time even when I put in microwave to clean them
Brittany H.
Winston Salem, NC
Great sponges. They hold their shape very well, don't fall apart, and always get the job done. I like to boil mine every 3-4 uses to disinfect and get more use out of them
Donna P.
Glendale, AZ
I only but these sponges. When they are on sale i stick up on them. They are on the cheeper side which is awesone because then i dont feel bad about throwing them out when they are old.
vela s.
Pearce, AZ
I love my sponges. I cook with cast Iron and it cleans them so well. after I wash the dishes I put it in the Micro Wave for 1 min so sanitise it. Very effective for me
Katie K.
Minneapolis, MN
We usually buy the blue Scotch Brite sponges. They are sponges. They work fine. They do seem to be coated in something that needs to be rinsed when you first use them.