Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Sierra W.
Astoria, NY
Reliable sponges that get the job done 👌🏽Though they might be slightly more expensive than the generic brand, they tend to last longer so it's worth the investment in my opinion.
Melissa A.
Southampton, NY
Amazing stuff and such a classic and trusted brand. I've tried other brands and have had to throw out the sponges within a week or less. But these hold up to anything! Just make sure to squeeze the extra liquid out and clean the sponge before leaving it to dry to prolong the shelf life!
Jake F.
They're so great they just clean so well and I use them all of the time because they're so awesome omg I just love it so much it's so cool to use this app and leave long reviews that are unnecessary so cool!
Daria Q.
They kind of start to fall apart when you start to really apply the elbow grease, but for the most part they get the job done. I will throw it in tge dishwssher to disinfect it.
Kerri S.
Lagrange, OH
Great sponges and a great value! They have cute designs on them sometimes too! They don't scratch or damage your pans or dishwater and usually you can find them on sale so they are reasonable to purchase!
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
These sponges hold up the longest without falling apart or destroying pots and pans. I absolutely love the variety they come in and the price on them is also amazing!
nikita b.
very well scrubbing!! useful for many things! uncluding the dishes and the bathroom!! they really don't smell but they are amazing and cheap!! i will recommend these to anyone and definitely buy again
Lauren L.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is the only sponge I buy for all the kitchen cleaning purposes. Perfect for sinks, dishes, and counter tops. Can also be used for bathrooms is necessary. Can be bought at any target or Walmart. Great price
Emily H.
Dallas, GA
We use these sponges to clean our dirty dishes. They are a good price and work very well at clean the residue of our dishes before we put them in the dishwasher. I would recommend to others to use.
Jessica C.
Visalia, CA
I have a large family which means alot of dishes. These sponges work great and last for a long time which I love. I also keep one in the bathrooms for quick scrubbing of the counters and showers.