Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
I've tried every other sponge and these are the best. They hold up the longest and when they start to smell funny I just toss them into the dishwasher. They always last three times through the dishwasher.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
These sponges hold up the longest without falling apart or destroying pots and pans. I absolutely love the variety they come in and the price on them is also amazing!
nikita b.
very well scrubbing!! useful for many things! uncluding the dishes and the bathroom!! they really don't smell but they are amazing and cheap!! i will recommend these to anyone and definitely buy again
Brooke A.
Hebron, KY
It's amazing thing to clean your everyday use around the house you can use it muitply times and very inexpensive I love that about amazing have great quality and doesn't break or anything for long time
Emily H.
Dallas, GA
We use these sponges to clean our dirty dishes. They are a good price and work very well at clean the residue of our dishes before we put them in the dishwasher. I would recommend to others to use.
Lauren L.
Plover, WI
This is the only sponge I buy for all the kitchen cleaning purposes. Perfect for sinks, dishes, and counter tops. Can also be used for bathrooms is necessary. Can be bought at any target or Walmart. Great price
Jessica C.
Visalia, CA
I have a large family which means alot of dishes. These sponges work great and last for a long time which I love. I also keep one in the bathrooms for quick scrubbing of the counters and showers.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Very useful. Doesn't take much and then you have to use a new one. It's a good price. It doesn't really have a scent but it's really nice. I bought mine at Walmart. And it's the only one I buy.
Jamie G.
Springfield, IL
These sponges are great for cleaning bathrooms and kitchen sinks. I've even used them to hand wash the floor, however, you have to be very careful when scrubbing because the green fibers will come off!
Jamie B.
Snohomish, WA
This is my all time favorite brand of sponge. I have used them for many many years. They work great. I love the scouring green side of the sponge to get hard to get of grime. Great sponge