Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Yaffa A.
after using many different types of sponges, these are the only ones we use at our house. the price is right and the quality is perfect. these sponges havent failed me yet!
Liz J.
Redding, CA
I love these sponges! They have a tough side for the hard stuff, and a soft side for all other jobs. They are reliable to get the job done. I would buy them again and again, and highly recommend them to anyone needing a sponge!!!
Have been using these for a long time and do not disappoint. They last a long time (although i should be throwing out more frequently) and hold up very well. will continue to purchase as they are of great value and pretty economic.
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
I love Scotch-Brite sponges. They work extremely well for scrubbing dishes and last a long time. I like that they come in big packs because we like to keep our sponges fresh so I don't have to buy multiple packs all the time.
Justina D.
Morganton, NC
These sponges come in an affordable 3 pack. They scrub my dishes and my walls just fine. I just personally dont enjoy using sponges because they get so dirty and germy.
Kasondra S.
Cleveland, OH
I buy the blue scotch-brite multi-purpose sponges at Sam's Club because you get so many in a pack, you really only need to replace them once a year. They last longer than others without getting that nasty odor and really help to scrub tough stains out.
Beverly Y.
Live Oak
I just like these and much family always used them
And the price is right. I use them for everything including cleaning My Bathtub and bathroom sonk. I buy 2 packs at a time one for the bathroom and one for the kitchen
Lila C.
Austin
I like scotch brite sponges a lot especially since I can get I believe an 18 pack at Costco for a decent price. If you take care to wash the sponge out and let it dry out after every use they tend to last a little longer.
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
Scotch is the best brand. I would purhcase these again. They are very durable and I don't have to change them out as often as cheaper brands. I got these at Costco.
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
It's an awesome sponge! Cleans the dishes great and kicks grease marks butt! Some times you have to put a little elbow grease in but that's if you burn food on it!