Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8)
Have been using these for a long time and do not disappoint. They last a long time (although i should be throwing out more frequently) and hold up very well. will continue to purchase as they are of great value and pretty economic.
Yaffa A.
after using many different types of sponges, these are the only ones we use at our house. the price is right and the quality is perfect. these sponges havent failed me yet!
Chelsea V.
Miami
I love being sponges by the pack. These sponges last forever, although I throw them away very frequently which is why I love having them in counts of 8. They're tough on grease stains and remove all sorts of mildew and greae stains.
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
I love Scotch-Brite sponges. They work extremely well for scrubbing dishes and last a long time. I like that they come in big packs because we like to keep our sponges fresh so I don't have to buy multiple packs all the time.
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
Very durable and obviously affordable. I don't really know what to review about a sponge, lol. It clean my dishes without falling apart, what more could you ask for? I would definitely continue to purchase this brand and would recommend you do the same,
Justina K.
Morganton, NC
These sponges come in an affordable 3 pack. They scrub my dishes and my walls just fine. I just personally dont enjoy using sponges because they get so dirty and germy.
Kasondra S.
Cleveland, OH
I buy the blue scotch-brite multi-purpose sponges at Sam's Club because you get so many in a pack, you really only need to replace them once a year. They last longer than others without getting that nasty odor and really help to scrub tough stains out.
Beverly Y.
Live Oak
I just like these and much family always used them
And the price is right. I use them for everything including cleaning My Bathtub and bathroom sonk. I buy 2 packs at a time one for the bathroom and one for the kitchen
Lila C.
Austin
I like scotch brite sponges a lot especially since I can get I believe an 18 pack at Costco for a decent price. If you take care to wash the sponge out and let it dry out after every use they tend to last a little longer.
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
Scotch is the best brand. I would purhcase these again. They are very durable and I don't have to change them out as often as cheaper brands. I got these at Costco.