Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Vanessa P.
I love Scotch-Brite. They sure do the work well. They are affordable. You can use them to clean your dishes and up to clean your Steve and cabinets. They sure last. Recommend them.
Bllie B.
Nashville, TN
I use these in the bathroom, kitchen and in my vehicle to remove tough spots without worrying about scratching the surfaces. I get them at Kroger, Walmart, Dollar General on sale and with coupons. I recommend them for cleaning most anything
sammy f.
Boulder, CO
Great sponges. I only have to replace them every-other maybe, every-three months and that is with four people using them to clean dishes. The green side is good for scrubbing off hard pieces of food, and yellow is good for an overall soaping.
Tianna F.
Wilmington , MA
I like the sponges a lot they work really well and are very durable. I love that it has the scrubbing side as well as the sponge. However they are a little bit on the pricey side.
Katherine J.
Madison, ME
They work good but honestly i would rather use my dishwasher because i feel like sponges carry so much bacteria! they are a good price but i only really use them for my frying pans or a pan i cant put in the dish washer! I would buy again
MaKaylee B.
These scrub the pan so nicely. And the multipack really helps when you forget to buy another set. They work wonders when it's all hand wash only. They are a good value and I recommend. The happy dishwasher inside me approve :)
Marycruz R.
Mesquite, TX
These sponges are great. They hold up pretty good and do an excellent job. Most of the time i dont have to use and extra scrubber for those pans with food stuck to them i use both the sponge part and harder part and job gets accomplished.
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
These are always my go to for good sponges. Whether for cleaning counters and scrubbing dishes, these sponges last longer and clean better than store brand or generic sponges.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
This is what we always buy. It gets a bit stinky as I'm sure all sponges do when not wrung out well enough. But I love that it has sufficient cushion and the scrub works well.
Katie W.
Growing up I always used just a wash cloth to clean dishes but then I got on my own and decided to try sponges and fell in love with them. I like to buy a big pack from Sams Club.