Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

sammy f.
Boulder, CO
Great sponges. I only have to replace them every-other maybe, every-three months and that is with four people using them to clean dishes. The green side is good for scrubbing off hard pieces of food, and yellow is good for an overall soaping.
Tianna F.
Wilmington , MA
I like the sponges a lot they work really well and are very durable. I love that it has the scrubbing side as well as the sponge. However they are a little bit on the pricey side.
Paola B.
Reseda
The greater complement to my soap dish. Tough at work, and it will never come apart. It lasts after many greasy and heavy jobs. Absolutely the best sponge in the market. I am impressed with its performance and will continue to buy every time.
MaKaylee B.
These scrub the pan so nicely. And the multipack really helps when you forget to buy another set. They work wonders when it's all hand wash only. They are a good value and I recommend. The happy dishwasher inside me approve :)
Katherine J.
Madison, ME
They work good but honestly i would rather use my dishwasher because i feel like sponges carry so much bacteria! they are a good price but i only really use them for my frying pans or a pan i cant put in the dish washer! I would buy again
Marycruz R.
Mesquite, TX
These sponges are great. They hold up pretty good and do an excellent job. Most of the time i dont have to use and extra scrubber for those pans with food stuck to them i use both the sponge part and harder part and job gets accomplished.
Katie W.
Growing up I always used just a wash cloth to clean dishes but then I got on my own and decided to try sponges and fell in love with them. I like to buy a big pack from Sams Club.
Ameriki J.
Winston Salem, NC
These are always my go to for good sponges. Whether for cleaning counters and scrubbing dishes, these sponges last longer and clean better than store brand or generic sponges.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
This is what we always buy. It gets a bit stinky as I'm sure all sponges do when not wrung out well enough. But I love that it has sufficient cushion and the scrub works well.
Have been using these for a long time and do not disappoint. They last a long time (although i should be throwing out more frequently) and hold up very well. will continue to purchase as they are of great value and pretty economic.