Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Taylor T.
Tiffin, IA
As somebody who has hand washed dishes their whole life, trust me when I saw this is my favorite sponge. I've used all the fancy ones that dispense soap as you scrub, the non-scratch kind, you name it I've tried it, but I always end up going back to this one.
Demarie H.
Phoenix, AZ
Classic sponge for the hard to remove dish crud. We probably go through one every 2-3 weeks. they work well, and I never felt the need to get a different brand as they are very inexpensive.
Rebecca W.
Montgomery, AL
Thegreen scrubs are the best. They have the most durability and are the most efective on all surfaces. I am never disappointed by them. You can cut them up and use them for smaller projects too it makes a nice cleaning experience when your tools are versatile
Barbara P.
Odessa, TX
Scotch Brite multi purpose scrub sponge 3 pack is a great way to always have the best on hand at an affordable price. I was at the grocery store and picked it up. They also smell so fresh right out of the package.
This is how I always buy them in multiples.
Robin B.
Columbia Fls, MT
Scotch bright is the only sponge I will use. All other sponges either fall apart or don't absorb the soap like I like them too. Sponges are just as important as the soap you use, so you've gotta get a good one
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ
this is a sponge. not a whole lot to say about it except for it cleans my dishes pretty well without breaking down. I eventually just throw it out after a certain amount of time because they tend to accumulate germs, but it never smells or gets crumbley.
Keely G.
Manhattan, KS
Great, cheap sponges that will last a long time and don't start to smell after a few uses either, which is a huge bonus. I hate a smelly kitchen. These sponges don't fall apart after a few uses. Best of all, their are cheap at Walmart or the grocery store.
Kristi H.
Santa Barbara, CA
These sponges work well on gently grime but aren't great when you really need to scrub. If these are the only sponges you have any very dirty dish will need to soak for quite a while before the scrubby side of these sponges will be able to clean it off.
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
Scotch-brite sponges work good at keeping my dishes clean when I feel the sponge is a getting too dirty to handle I stick it right in the dishwasher and it's good for another couple weeks
Falon A.
Olean, NY
I love that the sponges have two sides so that I can scrub and clean stuck on spots/dishes all at once. I prefer scotch brite because it is affordable but also works well. I usually purchase at my local Wal-Mart and will continue to do so in the future.