Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Yolanda W.
Bakersfield, CA
These are such great sponges! Very durable and long lasting! I love when I get to get a new one out, it's like a present! Only moms would understand lol. They really are great for multipurposesale. Anything from cleaning dishes to scrubbing the tub!
Candice B.
Portland, IN
These sponge arent only great with dishes but i have one for each area of the house for cleaning a scrubbing. I am the type that gets down on her hands and knees to scrub everything. the sponges do great on my stove and it is always greasy or stained.
Sara S.
Love getting a big pack of these because I can always have a new one handy under the sink. I use them for dishes and for cleaning - specifically for cleaning the shower. They're hardy and don't break while scrubbing, which I've had happen with others.
Nicole R.
Lincoln, NE
I've tried other sponges, but these seem to be the only ones that hold up over several loads of dishes and/or cleaning projects. They are not expensive, but not the cheapest sponge on the market. I would definitely recommend these sponges to others.
Yun Joo P.
Good, everyday sponge. Gets all my dishes clean. Doesn't scratch anything. Gets the grease off. Does collect dirt and grime though so you have to quickly replace it every so often. And the grime shows up easily in the bright yellow and green colors.
Jerri V.
Atoka, TN
I use these scrub sponges for the kitchen, bath anywhere. they are very effective and I am happy with them. they a good price and I would recommend them to anyone. I don't really have anything negative to say about them. I buy them again and again.
delese t.
Myrtle Beach, SC
always loved using these sponges. cleans dishes well when I can't fit all of them in my dishwasher. definitely recommend, plus it's they're easy on the wallet too, if that matters?
Jennifer P.
Rockford, IL
I like how reasonable the Scotch-Brite brand of sponges work! I never feel like it leaves anything dirty or even a residue! They last a long time and are very much worth the price!
Vanessa P.
I love Scotch-Brite. They sure do the work well. They are affordable. You can use them to clean your dishes and up to clean your Steve and cabinets. They sure last. Recommend them.
Tianna F.
Wilmington , MA
I like the sponges a lot they work really well and are very durable. I love that it has the scrubbing side as well as the sponge. However they are a little bit on the pricey side.