Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Paige M.
These are our go-to scrubbers for the dishes and getting stuff done, I have loved them for years. My biggest issue, and this might just be me, but I feel like the ones I have been buying lately haven't been holding up as well as they used to.
NICOLE B.
I like to use the Scotch Non Scratch scrub pads for hard to remove food from my pots and pan. I buy most of my cleaning supplies at Walmart or Dollar Tree. Even though they do a great job of cleaning, after cleaning I always throw them away. I thing it's gross to re-use them. I recommend them to others one time use for tough removals.
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
The perfect sponge, I have used other sponges but this one is by far the best for cleaning dishes, appliances and the bathroom. They smell great and stay smelling great, even after cleaning some pretty stinky stuff when you rinse them they stay pretty clean. they don't flake off or peel onto dishes or in the water. Not to mention how long they last!
Laurie L.
San Antonio, TX
I love Scotch-Bright sponges!  They hold up great and last a good amount of time.  The air pockets within the sponge hold onto the soap to create a nice lathery foam.  The plastic scrubber is very effective yet still gentle on my non-stick pans.  I love getting the bigger package so I always have a new on hand just in case I need one.
Chelsea S.
I always turn to scotch-Brite when using sponges for cleaning. I use the non-scratch sponge because it is gentle on my pots and pans. I buy them at any store that sells scotch-brite. I like to use the handle that has refillable soap. I would recommend this
Brooklynn K.
Coquille, OR
I give these sponges a 3 only because they don't last very long. They work really good at first but after like a week they aren't any good. I have a big family and that means doing lots of dishes and it's hard when your sponge doesn't hold up it's end of the bargain. They aren't that expensive so maybe that's why.
Amy R.
Marion, IA
As a stay home mom I've gone through many sponges I purchased scotch brite at target they are great to get dishes clean but after a few uses they become smelly and everything sticks to them I wouldn't recommend this brand.
Steffi C.
Pittsburgh
These are the only sponges that I will use in my house. I can scrub almost anything off any surface and they last longer than other sponges I have tried. They may be a little pricey compared to other brands but I don't mind spending more for a better clean. You can get them $0.50-$1.00 cheaper at Walmart.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Does its job. These are actually decent quality and last for several washes. They don't just fall apart after one or two washes, so worth paying a bit extra money. But otherwise it's a typical sponge. Nothing special.
Michael G.
Louisville, KY
Love this brand of sponge. They are soft on all pots and pans. They are perfect for the price and get the job done effectively. I would definitely recommend these sponges for all kitchen or cleaning purposes.