Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Paige ..
These are our go-to scrubbers for the dishes and getting stuff done, I have loved them for years. My biggest issue, and this might just be me, but I feel like the ones I have been buying lately haven't been holding up as well as they used to.
Laurie L.
San Antonio, TX
I love Scotch-Bright sponges!  They hold up great and last a good amount of time.  The air pockets within the sponge hold onto the soap to create a nice lathery foam.  The plastic scrubber is very effective yet still gentle on my non-stick pans.  I love getting the bigger package so I always have a new on hand just in case I need one.
Chelsea S.
I always turn to scotch-Brite when using sponges for cleaning. I use the non-scratch sponge because it is gentle on my pots and pans. I buy them at any store that sells scotch-brite. I like to use the handle that has refillable soap. I would recommend this
Brooklynn K.
Coquille, OR
I give these sponges a 3 only because they don't last very long. They work really good at first but after like a week they aren't any good. I have a big family and that means doing lots of dishes and it's hard when your sponge doesn't hold up it's end of the bargain. They aren't that expensive so maybe that's why.
Amy R.
Marion, IA
As a stay home mom I've gone through many sponges I purchased scotch brite at target they are great to get dishes clean but after a few uses they become smelly and everything sticks to them I wouldn't recommend this brand.
Steffi C.
Pittsburgh
These are the only sponges that I will use in my house. I can scrub almost anything off any surface and they last longer than other sponges I have tried. They may be a little pricey compared to other brands but I don't mind spending more for a better clean. You can get them $0.50-$1.00 cheaper at Walmart.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Does its job. These are actually decent quality and last for several washes. They don't just fall apart after one or two washes, so worth paying a bit extra money. But otherwise it's a typical sponge. Nothing special.
Michael G.
Louisville, KY
Love this brand of sponge. They are soft on all pots and pans. They are perfect for the price and get the job done effectively. I would definitely recommend these sponges for all kitchen or cleaning purposes.
Tina S.
Spanaway, WA
These are the only sponges i will use in my kitchen. the ability to scrub off grease and dried on food. i have never been disappointed in this brand at all. the prices for these sponges are a great value, and one that i will always buy to get the job done in my kitchen.
Kristina M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are the best sponges that I've found to date. They hold up for multiple uses. I have bought a lot of these. I have to replace them because my dogs have gotten ahold of them and torn them to pieces. But, I've since put them in a drawer and they have lasted for quite some time now.