Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Eae W.
These sponges work well, but it bothers me that they feel moist when you first take them out of the package. It also smells a little fishy when you first open the package. I wish the scrubby side were rougher and more abrasive, but other than that it's a decent product.
Juliann J.
Havertown, PA
Scotch-Brite scrub sponges are a must have in my house. I love to cook and bake and with that comes cleaning pots and pans. These sponges never let me down and make dish washing so much easier.
Shannon C.
This sponge gets used all around our house. Dirty dishes, grimey bathroom sinks, calcium deposits on shower doors, rusted patio furniture: nothing is a match for the cleaning power and affordability of these sponges!
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR
These sponges work great and last. I hate using a new sponge to scrub a dirty pan only to find the scrubby side is all used up after one use. So these I have found don't do that. They definitely get my toughest dirty pans clean with less effort. I would recommend them.
Thegirlreview s.
I bought this sponge at Target for a nice price and it , was totally worth it. This product has wonderful quality and it lasts awhile,its pretty durable and totally effective.I highly recommend this to everyone who washes dishes! This makes your job sooo much easier!
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
These sponges are my go-to! They last a while, so you don't have to get a sponge every other week. The tough part of the sponge really gets off any food that could be on a plate, they're great!
Kendra S.
Monterey, CA
Cleans dishes well and withstands much use! I like the value for the price and would purchase again. Even my kids like to help wash dishes. For ease of cleaning the sponge, I regularly put it in the dishwasher and it always comes out clean and ready to use again.
Rachel K.
I tend to change sponges pretty often so I like buying multi packs when possible. I use these sponges to clean the bathroom and do the dishes (separate sponges!) They are great for different uses and I just throw them in the dishwasher to sanitize every so often.
Barbara P.
Odessa, TX
Scotch Brite multi purpose scrub sponge 3 pack is a great way to always have the best on hand at an affordable price. I was at the grocery store and picked it up. They also smell so fresh right out of the package.
This is how I always buy them in multiples.
Taylor T.
Tiffin, IA
As somebody who has hand washed dishes their whole life, trust me when I saw this is my favorite sponge. I've used all the fancy ones that dispense soap as you scrub, the non-scratch kind, you name it I've tried it, but I always end up going back to this one.