Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Briel M.
Tuskahoma, OK
I've purchased other sponges in the past, but always come back to these. They seem to have a shorter lifespan than in the past, which I find disappointing. But they are easily disinfected and get the job done. And what more can you want from a cleaning sponge?
Taylor T.
Tiffin, IA
As somebody who has hand washed dishes their whole life, trust me when I saw this is my favorite sponge. I've used all the fancy ones that dispense soap as you scrub, the non-scratch kind, you name it I've tried it, but I always end up going back to this one.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Scotch-brite sponges work good at keeping my dishes clean when I feel the sponge is a getting too dirty to handle I stick it right in the dishwasher and it's good for another couple weeks
Falon A.
Olean, NY
I love that the sponges have two sides so that I can scrub and clean stuck on spots/dishes all at once. I prefer scotch brite because it is affordable but also works well. I usually purchase at my local Wal-Mart and will continue to do so in the future.
Keely G.
Manhattan, KS
Great, cheap sponges that will last a long time and don't start to smell after a few uses either, which is a huge bonus. I hate a smelly kitchen. These sponges don't fall apart after a few uses. Best of all, their are cheap at Walmart or the grocery store.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ
this is a sponge. not a whole lot to say about it except for it cleans my dishes pretty well without breaking down. I eventually just throw it out after a certain amount of time because they tend to accumulate germs, but it never smells or gets crumbley.
Kristi H.
Santa Barbara, CA
These sponges work well on gently grime but aren't great when you really need to scrub. If these are the only sponges you have any very dirty dish will need to soak for quite a while before the scrubby side of these sponges will be able to clean it off.
Jerri V.
Atoka, TN
I use these scrub sponges for the kitchen, bath anywhere. they are very effective and I am happy with them. they a good price and I would recommend them to anyone. I don't really have anything negative to say about them. I buy them again and again.
Yun Joo P.
Good, everyday sponge. Gets all my dishes clean. Doesn't scratch anything. Gets the grease off. Does collect dirt and grime though so you have to quickly replace it every so often. And the grime shows up easily in the bright yellow and green colors.
Alicia F.
Oak Harbor, WA
Love love love these sponges! They get everything off my dishes especially on the pots and pans. Those can sometimes be hard to clean thoroughly but these do an AMAZING job! I love them and always make sure I have a bunch to use around the house as well.