Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Joanna G.
Long Beach, CA
I love these sponges the have the smooth and rough side . My dishes usually have food stuck on them and I don't have to scrub to hard to remove it all thanks to these sponges I wouldn't use any other
Sara Z.
I am not sure how much I can write about a sponge. It cleans my dishes well, it lasts a long time, and if I keep it dry, it won't smell too much. They're pretty cheap which is why I buy them a lot, If you get them at safeway they are usually on sale too. I will buy it again.
Neha P.
Portland, OR
Scotch Brite sponges are your typical go-to sponges for cleaning your dishes. They have 2 sides, a rough side and a spongey side, and no discernible scent. They are available at all grocery stores and are adequately priced. I would buy them again and recommend them to others.
Mary W.
Rossville, GA
This is my go-to sponge for dishes & household cleaning. I've tried other brands, such as store brands, but they don't last as long as these. The price is great, too. These sponges are very durable.
Melanie H.
My all time favorite. I always have these on hand to use on my expensive pots and pans! They are a great value, especially the multi pack at sams club. I love how they work and will always use these. They are much safer over the steel pads and I would reccomend them fully.
Sabrina I.
Massillon, OH
I absolutely love these sponges. So many different uses for them. Inexpensive and very durable product. They don't smell old and used after a use or two like other sponges do. They are a little pricey but they are worth the price. These are the only sponges i recommend.
Emily S.
W Lafayette, IN
These sponges are great. I'm not the biggest fan of sponges because I hate how much bacteria they carry, but these are sturdy and last a while, and can really scrub off things really well without much elbow grease. If I'm gonna buy a sponge I'm going to buy scotch-brite.
Great sponges. I use them until I can't get the "ewwww" out of them on our dishes and then I use them some more to clean other areas. They are effective, low cost and you can buy them everywhere from Dollar stores to Sam's Club. Would recommend using these in your home.
Savannah H.
War, WV
We use these sponges for numerous things in our house hold. From cleaning toilets, washing car rims, cleaning the shower... you name it, we've probably used one on it lol. They never fail to impresss !
Sarah L.
IL
Good quality sponge that gets the job done. Comfortable design. Fits nicely in hand. Sponge is odorless and doesn't hold an odor from food that is scrubbed off dishes. Purchased in bulk at Costco.