Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
These sponges are my go-to! They last a while, so you don't have to get a sponge every other week. The tough part of the sponge really gets off any food that could be on a plate, they're great!
Thegirlreview s.
I bought this sponge at Target for a nice price and it , was totally worth it. This product has wonderful quality and it lasts awhile,its pretty durable and totally effective.I highly recommend this to everyone who washes dishes! This makes your job sooo much easier!
Krystal W.
Castle Rock, CO
Classic and unbeatable. They aren't the cutest design but these can take a beating and really get the job done. I have a white farmhouse sink and a glass cooktop that require these to get perfectly clean and white again. They don't scratch. I buy them in bulk at Costco
Kendra S.
Monterey, CA
Cleans dishes well and withstands much use! I like the value for the price and would purchase again. Even my kids like to help wash dishes. For ease of cleaning the sponge, I regularly put it in the dishwasher and it always comes out clean and ready to use again.
Rachel K.
I tend to change sponges pretty often so I like buying multi packs when possible. I use these sponges to clean the bathroom and do the dishes (separate sponges!) They are great for different uses and I just throw them in the dishwasher to sanitize every so often.
Taylor T.
Tiffin, IA
As somebody who has hand washed dishes their whole life, trust me when I saw this is my favorite sponge. I've used all the fancy ones that dispense soap as you scrub, the non-scratch kind, you name it I've tried it, but I always end up going back to this one.
Rebecca W.
Montgomery, AL
Thegreen scrubs are the best. They have the most durability and are the most efective on all surfaces. I am never disappointed by them. You can cut them up and use them for smaller projects too it makes a nice cleaning experience when your tools are versatile
Briel M.
Tuskahoma, OK
I've purchased other sponges in the past, but always come back to these. They seem to have a shorter lifespan than in the past, which I find disappointing. But they are easily disinfected and get the job done. And what more can you want from a cleaning sponge?
Robin B.
Columbia Fls, MT
Scotch bright is the only sponge I will use. All other sponges either fall apart or don't absorb the soap like I like them too. Sponges are just as important as the soap you use, so you've gotta get a good one
Demarie H.
Phoenix, AZ
Classic sponge for the hard to remove dish crud. We probably go through one every 2-3 weeks. they work well, and I never felt the need to get a different brand as they are very inexpensive.