Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Mary W.
Rossville, GA
This is my go-to sponge for dishes & household cleaning. I've tried other brands, such as store brands, but they don't last as long as these. The price is great, too. These sponges are very durable.
Eae W.
These sponges work well, but it bothers me that they feel moist when you first take them out of the package. It also smells a little fishy when you first open the package. I wish the scrubby side were rougher and more abrasive, but other than that it's a decent product.
Great sponges. I use them until I can't get the "ewwww" out of them on our dishes and then I use them some more to clean other areas. They are effective, low cost and you can buy them everywhere from Dollar stores to Sam's Club. Would recommend using these in your home.
Sarah L.
IL
Good quality sponge that gets the job done. Comfortable design. Fits nicely in hand. Sponge is odorless and doesn't hold an odor from food that is scrubbed off dishes. Purchased in bulk at Costco.
Savannah H.
War, WV
We use these sponges for numerous things in our house hold. From cleaning toilets, washing car rims, cleaning the shower... you name it, we've probably used one on it lol. They never fail to impresss !
Sabrina I.
Massillon, OH
I absolutely love these sponges. So many different uses for them. Inexpensive and very durable product. They don't smell old and used after a use or two like other sponges do. They are a little pricey but they are worth the price. These are the only sponges i recommend.
Emily S.
W Lafayette, IN
These sponges are great. I'm not the biggest fan of sponges because I hate how much bacteria they carry, but these are sturdy and last a while, and can really scrub off things really well without much elbow grease. If I'm gonna buy a sponge I'm going to buy scotch-brite.
Thegirlreview s.
I bought this sponge at Target for a nice price and it , was totally worth it. This product has wonderful quality and it lasts awhile,its pretty durable and totally effective.I highly recommend this to everyone who washes dishes! This makes your job sooo much easier!
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR
These sponges work great and last. I hate using a new sponge to scrub a dirty pan only to find the scrubby side is all used up after one use. So these I have found don't do that. They definitely get my toughest dirty pans clean with less effort. I would recommend them.
Shannon C.
This sponge gets used all around our house. Dirty dishes, grimey bathroom sinks, calcium deposits on shower doors, rusted patio furniture: nothing is a match for the cleaning power and affordability of these sponges!