Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Liliana A.
I get these at Walmart I used them
For my dishes to scrub my tub and for my oven and stove too they work great and I love them no complaints they work for everything I always buy them I definitely recommend them
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
If you are like me, you need sponges more so than dish cloths. So much easier to get rid of all the grime that builds up. I find the Scotch-Brite scrubs to be very effective. They also last quite a long time before I have to replace it. So far the cheapest I can find them is at Wal-Mart.
Fanchon T.
Morgan City, LA
The only thing I've used my entire life. One side for scrubbing, one side for washing. Easy to use, works great, lasts long. Trustworthy, great price. Keep them in my house- I use for dishes and other cleaning.
Fire House R.
Saint Paul, MN
Sponge works great for the everyday grind of washing dishes. Seems to last a respectable amount of time and works off the grime during its life. I did notice that even when you don't use it a ton, I'd have to toss it because of the smell. Overall happy with the product!
Vonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I keep these on hand. I use sponges for everything...cleaning up small spills on the floor...washing dishes, scrubbing walls, cleaning toilets. With the economy cost once the job is done I can just toss it out or with say dishes I can repurpose once it's done there to scrub the toilet
Dallas H.
These sponges are fantastic! While I have bought them at multiple different locations, the price is always reasonable. These sponges are tough, do a great job, and are incredibly durable. I have never had any issues while using these, and will continue to purchase in the future.
Alicia M.
Wayne, PA
you just can not go wrong with the classic. They work like they should, do not break the bank, and can be found at prety much ANY market. Relaible and dependable item. I ALWAYS have them on hand. Doing dishes, cleaning heavy messes on counters, bathrooms, it can be used anywhere.
Jennifer S.
Greenfield, IN
I have used this brand for many years. It is durable and doesn't scratch the surface of my pots and pans. I am never disappointed with this brand and will continue to use. I buy my scrub sponges at Walmart. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs something scrubbed well.
Heather K.
Folsom, PA
Never will I find a brand of sponges better than Scotch-Brite. They're versatile because they have the softer side for regular dishes but the scrubbing side for those stubborn messes. I'll never use another brand.
Sara Z.
I am not sure how much I can write about a sponge. It cleans my dishes well, it lasts a long time, and if I keep it dry, it won't smell too much. They're pretty cheap which is why I buy them a lot, If you get them at safeway they are usually on sale too. I will buy it again.