Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Patsy V.
I use these on a daily basis. I can buy these and bulk and just have them there for when I need them. With having 2 kids under the age of 2, they are always useful. I can go from cleaning dishes to getting a clean one to clean something on the floor or getting another one and cleaning the wall. Very helpful.
Debra M.
Kirkwood, NY
I use this product for our commercial kitchen when we have a large event with lots and lots of pots and pans to scrub after cooking. They work the best and are effective for removing food debris. The package size is perfect for our multi-dishwashers and we will be sure to keep them on hand for the next event.
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
I use these sponges for both the dishes and cleaning around the house like the bathroom/bathtub. It's very effective in removing dirt, grime, and stuck on food on dishes. I highly recommend because these don't disappoint
Ana V.
Yuma, AZ
Most of the times when it comes to choosing a scrub sponge I will opt for scotch-brite. I like the way it leaves my dishes and specially my glass cups. It takes off all the food remains from my dishes without really having to scrub hard, this is definitely something I will keep buying for my kitchen.
Emily E.
Omaha, NE
Gets off hard to clean spots on dishes, countertops, stovetop, pots, and pans. Not too expensive and works well. They do the job! Sometimes they break down easily but it's ok because it's a sponge and they should be replaced fairly often.
Dylan N.
Minneapolis, MN
I only use scotch brite sponges. They clean thoroughly without breaking down after a few uses, even when using them to heavy-duty clean something like my crockpot. They hold soap well so I don't have to keep reupping, and they don't scratch my dishes which is really nice.
Barb m.
Edgewater, FL
love these and use them every day use one for dishes and use another for counters i don't use any other brand and have been using this brand for years i buy these at walmart or at the local grocery store but usually at walmart because walmart is usually cheaper and get more bang for your buck
Georgia C.
I can't find these in the store anymore, but these are some of my favorite sponges. They are good and scrubby, without scratching up all of my dish ware. I was fine with the price and everything. I"m just sad that these have become harder to find anymore. Otherwise, I would continue to buy them!
and f.
Aw... sweet little Scoth-Brite sponges. We like having these to help get off the gunk left over from extra-yummy casseroles and desserts. Just be sure to wash them out and sanitize properly after use, so you don't create nasty little germ factories.
Liliana A.
I get these at Walmart I used them
For my dishes to scrub my tub and for my oven and stove too they work great and I love them no complaints they work for everything I always buy them I definitely recommend them