Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Ana V.
Yuma, AZ
Most of the times when it comes to choosing a scrub sponge I will opt for scotch-brite. I like the way it leaves my dishes and specially my glass cups. It takes off all the food remains from my dishes without really having to scrub hard, this is definitely something I will keep buying for my kitchen.
Emily E.
Omaha, NE
Gets off hard to clean spots on dishes, countertops, stovetop, pots, and pans. Not too expensive and works well. They do the job! Sometimes they break down easily but it's ok because it's a sponge and they should be replaced fairly often.
and f.
Aw... sweet little Scoth-Brite sponges. We like having these to help get off the gunk left over from extra-yummy casseroles and desserts. Just be sure to wash them out and sanitize properly after use, so you don't create nasty little germ factories.
Marqus E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I like the fact that The Scotch-Brite EXTREME SCRUB Sponge is treated to resist bacterial odors so that the sponge does not smell and that it has 4x's the scrubbing power. I have used and still use other Scotch-Brite Sponges I will not use the Extreme Sponge again,
Liliana A.
I get these at Walmart I used them
For my dishes to scrub my tub and for my oven and stove too they work great and I love them no complaints they work for everything I always buy them I definitely recommend them
Barb m.
Edgewater, FL
love these and use them every day use one for dishes and use another for counters i don't use any other brand and have been using this brand for years i buy these at walmart or at the local grocery store but usually at walmart because walmart is usually cheaper and get more bang for your buck
Georgia C.
I can't find these in the store anymore, but these are some of my favorite sponges. They are good and scrubby, without scratching up all of my dish ware. I was fine with the price and everything. I"m just sad that these have become harder to find anymore. Otherwise, I would continue to buy them!
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
If you are like me, you need sponges more so than dish cloths. So much easier to get rid of all the grime that builds up. I find the Scotch-Brite scrubs to be very effective. They also last quite a long time before I have to replace it. So far the cheapest I can find them is at Wal-Mart.
Fanchon T.
Berwick, LA
The only thing I've used my entire life. One side for scrubbing, one side for washing. Easy to use, works great, lasts long. Trustworthy, great price. Keep them in my house- I use for dishes and other cleaning.
Fire House R.
Saint Paul, MN
Sponge works great for the everyday grind of washing dishes. Seems to last a respectable amount of time and works off the grime during its life. I did notice that even when you don't use it a ton, I'd have to toss it because of the smell. Overall happy with the product!