Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Kathleen D.
Fairfield, CA
Scotch-Brite is my preferred brand for dish washing & cleaning the kitchen & bath. They work better & last longer compared to other brands. The price is great considering how much longer they last. I'll continue to use them because they're the best on the market.
Liz R.
Carlisle, IA
I use these sponges for cleaning the bath, kitchen, dining table, and dishes. They are a good value and decently priced. I typically buy them at Target or our local grocery store and try to replace them at least once every couple weeks.
Mi N.
Reliable brand with reliable brands to use around the house -- they don't break down and last quite a while if you use them properly and wring them out to let them dry completely in between uses. It would be even more awesome if they could be antimicrobial.
Sherry H.
I love these sponges. I grew up with ny mother always using these and now I completelt undestand why. I feel like it actually cleans my dishes. I love that its double sided so it saves me the time of reaching for another scraper sponge
Liz A.
North East, MD
The only sponges we buy in my household. They hold up extremely well, have the perfect amount of absorbancy. The scrubber side is perfect when I need something more abrasive. These sponges are a great multitasking product to have in your home.
Bri R.
Honestly, there isn't much to say about this product. It's a sponge and it works. I find that I use the tough side less as opposed to the soft side because of food getting stuck and am unable to remove it. Again, it works well to clean dishes and I buy it every time.
Viollet O.
These are the only sponges I use and they last a long time. I don't use my dishwasher so it's important that a sponge can last a long time without smelling or shriveling up from being used so often and it's great to get a big pack so I don't have to go to the store once one has been used up.
Sarah B.
Mesa, AZ
I've been using these sponges for the last lifetime. Since I was a child my mother only purchased scotch-brite. Now, I have tried other brands before, but none of them were capable of providing the right scrub such as scotch-brite. They're not only the greatest cleaning tool ever, but they're affordable and safe.
Kristi C.
Johnstown, PA
These are great sponges! They hold up well and always clean just right. They're not too rough on the dishes and pots and pans but tough enough to get the job done. The scent is nice and they last pretty long, I would buy again.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Scotch Brite Multi purpose sponge. Works wonderfully all over the house. I keep one for cleaning the kitchen, tables, walls, the bathroom and much more. I suggest everyone whose having trouble with gross stains or dirty rooms try this.