Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Sherry H.
I love these sponges. I grew up with ny mother always using these and now I completelt undestand why. I feel like it actually cleans my dishes. I love that its double sided so it saves me the time of reaching for another scraper sponge
Bri R.
Honestly, there isn't much to say about this product. It's a sponge and it works. I find that I use the tough side less as opposed to the soft side because of food getting stuck and am unable to remove it. Again, it works well to clean dishes and I buy it every time.
Viollet O.
These are the only sponges I use and they last a long time. I don't use my dishwasher so it's important that a sponge can last a long time without smelling or shriveling up from being used so often and it's great to get a big pack so I don't have to go to the store once one has been used up.
Sarah B.
Mesa, AZ
I've been using these sponges for the last lifetime. Since I was a child my mother only purchased scotch-brite. Now, I have tried other brands before, but none of them were capable of providing the right scrub such as scotch-brite. They're not only the greatest cleaning tool ever, but they're affordable and safe.
Kristi C.
Johnstown, PA
These are great sponges! They hold up well and always clean just right. They're not too rough on the dishes and pots and pans but tough enough to get the job done. The scent is nice and they last pretty long, I would buy again.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Scotch Brite Multi purpose sponge. Works wonderfully all over the house. I keep one for cleaning the kitchen, tables, walls, the bathroom and much more. I suggest everyone whose having trouble with gross stains or dirty rooms try this.
Patsy V.
I use these on a daily basis. I can buy these and bulk and just have them there for when I need them. With having 2 kids under the age of 2, they are always useful. I can go from cleaning dishes to getting a clean one to clean something on the floor or getting another one and cleaning the wall. Very helpful.
Debra M.
Kirkwood, NY
I use this product for our commercial kitchen when we have a large event with lots and lots of pots and pans to scrub after cooking. They work the best and are effective for removing food debris. The package size is perfect for our multi-dishwashers and we will be sure to keep them on hand for the next event.
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
I use these sponges for both the dishes and cleaning around the house like the bathroom/bathtub. It's very effective in removing dirt, grime, and stuck on food on dishes. I highly recommend because these don't disappoint
Emily E.
Omaha, NE
Gets off hard to clean spots on dishes, countertops, stovetop, pots, and pans. Not too expensive and works well. They do the job! Sometimes they break down easily but it's ok because it's a sponge and they should be replaced fairly often.