Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Elizabeth L.
These do the job! It's great when you live in an apartment with no dishwasher. They're affordable and when you go through them a lot, that's important. They don't hold onto any smells which is a huge plus! I would definitely buy these again. And probably will!
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Okay sponge, nothing to write home about. The "brillo" rough side does not do a very good job at scrubbing any residue that would not slide off with just water. No noticeable smell but I will probably not be repurchasing this sponge if I need scrubbing power.
Caitlin G.
Gilmer, TX
I keep these sponges on hand for whenever I need to wash something by hand. It's a little expensive for sponges, but I like the scrubby part. I try to throw them out regularly so that it doesn't grow bacteria. I would, and have, recommended this product.
Brett S.
Minneapolis, MN
Bought this the first time and then the dollar general's version the second time with absolutely no difference. That being said, it is a sponge and I don't expect the world. I wish it would do a little better job staying intact but it is... a sponge.
Anne D.
I buy these sponges in bulk at Costco. I love how durable they are and that I can throw them in the dishwasher to give them a refresh. They are a good value for the price. They can scrub through some of my toughest stuck on cooking. I highly recommend them.
Debra H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I purchase these regularly. I use them to clean a variety of things. They are effective and are worth the purchase. I have been using them faithfully for years. I purchase them from the dollar store. Yes, I recommend them to others. Scrub, scrub!!
Shawna S.
Winchester, KY
These sponges and durable and very multi-functional. You can pick these up at Walmart or any dollar store. They are sturdy and last for quite a long time. They are not too harsh as to scratch my dishes, but they get the job done. I will continue to use these.
Tori S.
Vashon, WA
These work fine- I'm not really brand loyal to a lot of sponges. These seem to be a standard but not really special. I get these at big box stores with lower prices like walmart or winco or target.

These are worth the price if you shop around. These are fine I wouldn't complain but I can't imagine a situation where I would recommend sponges.
Lynzy A.
Columbia Hts, MN
These are pretty much the gold standard when it comes to household sponges. No scent, great for tough jobs whether it be dishes, bathroom cleaning, or floor scrubbing. The scratch pad side is effective yet gentle, I've never accidentally scratched any of the things I've used it on. Great price, readily available, just tons of uses around the house.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
These sponges are pretty thin and don't last incredibly long. They're cheap and easy to replace, so I keep using them. It doesn't bother me that they don't last long because I think it's gross to use a sponge for much longer than that anyway!