Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Katiushka A.
Hemet
This is a pricier sponge at the the store, but worth every penny. It stays fresh and sturdy for at least 60 days. The scent is pleasant and fresh. I only use this sponge in my home. The sponge comes with a soft and abrasive material to cover all your dish washing cleaning needs.
SHARON R.
Scotch-Brite is a great product and very reliable for cleaning my pots and other dish uses. The price if you go to the right store is very reasonable. Be careful not to allow it to get to old if you do you could scrap your cooking pans.I would recommend this product to anyone.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges are a frequent buyer for my home. Not only do they clean very tough stuck food on pans and such, but my fiance always seems to be using them to clean different things like his fishing poles and tools. I will be purchasing again soon!
Alissa P.
Lowell, MA
i love the Scotch-Brite multi-purpose scrub sponge. It's my go to sponge in the kitchen. It's tough and durable and doesn't fall apart when I put it to work. It holds the soap so I'm not constantly having to add more. It's gentle when I need to clean delicate items and tough when I have a big mess. I have been using these sponges forever and will continue as long as possible.
Dorcas H.
Brooklyn, NY
We have been using this brand of scrub sponges for as long as I remember. It scrubs those dishes so well and usually the scent of the dirty dishes does NOT get trapped in the sponge, which is what I appreciate the most. Like I said, I've been using this brand all my life.
Hannah S.
These seem to do the job just fine. I'm not particularly picky when it comes to sponges, so I tend to just grab what I find for cheap. But I do like that they have the "spongey" side as well as the scratchy side for getting off the tough things that get cooked onto dishes.
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
Ok, these are a staple in my house. I like that the harder dark green scrubby side cleans my pots and pans without wearing out super fast. They also don't tear when using. They are a great value and when they lose their life you just toss them and no feel guilty of throwing them away.
Kathleen P.
Blacksburg, VA
Great sponges for cleaning kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms. The scrub side helps remove stuck on food from dishes and helps get rid of soap scum in the shower or bathtub. I will keep buying this product and using it on a normal basis. Great household product
Amy R.
Patten, ME
Great for use in my preschool classroom, the kitchen as well as the bathroom. They are a bit pricey, but is reasonable for the job they do. I do not find they have a scent at all. I bought my pack at walmart, they lasted for a week or so. I would recommend to others.
Ravyn B.
Spring Creek, NV
These are the sponges me and my family use every time we do dishes. It doesn't really have a scent which is nice. It is a good value for as many as you get at once. I bought mine at my local Wal-Mart, or K-mar depending. I would and do buy again. they last long!