Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
Ok, these are a staple in my house. I like that the harder dark green scrubby side cleans my pots and pans without wearing out super fast. They also don't tear when using. They are a great value and when they lose their life you just toss them and no feel guilty of throwing them away.
Kathleen P.
Blacksburg, VA
Great sponges for cleaning kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms. The scrub side helps remove stuck on food from dishes and helps get rid of soap scum in the shower or bathtub. I will keep buying this product and using it on a normal basis. Great household product
Amy R.
Great for use in my preschool classroom, the kitchen as well as the bathroom. They are a bit pricey, but is reasonable for the job they do. I do not find they have a scent at all. I bought my pack at walmart, they lasted for a week or so. I would recommend to others.
Ravyn B.
Spring Creek, NV
These are the sponges me and my family use every time we do dishes. It doesn't really have a scent which is nice. It is a good value for as many as you get at once. I bought mine at my local Wal-Mart, or K-mar depending. I would and do buy again. they last long!
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Okay sponge, nothing to write home about. The "brillo" rough side does not do a very good job at scrubbing any residue that would not slide off with just water. No noticeable smell but I will probably not be repurchasing this sponge if I need scrubbing power.
Ashley M.
This is always our go to sponges. We have purchased other brands before and they didn't hold up nearly as long as these did. These are a little bit more than other brands but I believe the price is well worth it. You don't want to be using a sponge that is falling apart. Yuck!
Elizabeth L.
These do the job! It's great when you live in an apartment with no dishwasher. They're affordable and when you go through them a lot, that's important. They don't hold onto any smells which is a huge plus! I would definitely buy these again. And probably will!
Caitlin G.
Gilmer, TX
I keep these sponges on hand for whenever I need to wash something by hand. It's a little expensive for sponges, but I like the scrubby part. I try to throw them out regularly so that it doesn't grow bacteria. I would, and have, recommended this product.
Brett S.
Minneapolis, MN
Bought this the first time and then the dollar general's version the second time with absolutely no difference. That being said, it is a sponge and I don't expect the world. I wish it would do a little better job staying intact but it is... a sponge.
Debra H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I purchase these regularly. I use them to clean a variety of things. They are effective and are worth the purchase. I have been using them faithfully for years. I purchase them from the dollar store. Yes, I recommend them to others. Scrub, scrub!!