Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Natashia M.
I don't like using a sponge to clean anything because I feel like it holds bacteria & rubs it around everywhere. But these didn't do that, it didn't leak any on my counters while I was cleaning. They're strong enough to clean my whole shower without falling apart. They're cheap & get the job done. I'd buy them again if need be.
Michelle W.
Frankfort, NY
I grew up using a Scotch-Brite scrub sponge to do my dishes and I haven't changed that fact. Many other sponges do not hold up the way Scotch-Brite ones do. The green side of the sponges is strong enough to remove some of that baked on food and grease without ruining your pans or cooking surfaces. These sponges are worth the money!
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
I like these sponges. I always keep them around and on hand for when I need to clean my apartment, or clean up a mess that my cat made. I also use these to help with dishes sometimes. They are just sponges so there is nothing about these that makes them so much better than other sponges, but I've bought these more than once so they're worth having around!
Melissa M.
We buy the multi-purpose pack and in use in the home for all leaning purposes and outside when cleaning our motorcycles and cars. They have many uses. Not just for dishes.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach , FL
These sponges are pretty much the only sponges I will use for washing my dishes because they are so affordable and they really do the job when it comes to scrubbing off grit and grime. Even though they are amazing at getting the gunk off, they will not scratch or damage anything! They are a must have for the kitchen.
Ana G.
Austin, TX
This is the only brand of sponges I have used in my adult life. Never had any issues so never changed the brand. Love that they work so well and don't cost an arm and leg
Tasha M.
Tappen, ND
I love using these sponges to clean the hard baked on or greasy food off of my dishes. This product is truly effective and a value for the sponge. I have only one con and that would be that on delicate dishes it can be a little harsh. I would definitely buy these again. I usually get the best deal on these at Walmart.
Ellen T.
Good sponges overall to clean dishes. I don't have a dishwasher so I clean them all by hand and this is a great tool for that. I think they do scratch a lot of items though and they do not last through many uses! They don't tear or anything but they do get very grimy and gross, so I change them out frequently.
Karen B.
Douglassville, PA
I have tried numerous sponges and I have found the Scotch-Brite works best for me. From scrubbing off the cabinet and counters to cleaning the dishes this is one of the best products I have tried. I will definitely be purchasing these again. I love that I can get them in bulk at Costco so I never run out.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Scotch brite is the only brand of scrub sponge I will use. I use the multi purpose scrub sponge to mostly clean my dishes, but I also use it to remove tough stains on my kitchen counter, bathroom counter and my bathtub. And the 8 pack lasts me forever so I don't have to run to the store every week!