Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
These sponges are pretty much the only sponges I will use for washing my dishes because they are so affordable and they really do the job when it comes to scrubbing off grit and grime. Even though they are amazing at getting the gunk off, they will not scratch or damage anything! They are a must have for the kitchen.
Ellen T.
Good sponges overall to clean dishes. I don't have a dishwasher so I clean them all by hand and this is a great tool for that. I think they do scratch a lot of items though and they do not last through many uses! They don't tear or anything but they do get very grimy and gross, so I change them out frequently.
Karen B.
Douglassville, PA
I have tried numerous sponges and I have found the Scotch-Brite works best for me. From scrubbing off the cabinet and counters to cleaning the dishes this is one of the best products I have tried. I will definitely be purchasing these again. I love that I can get them in bulk at Costco so I never run out.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Scotch brite is the only brand of scrub sponge I will use. I use the multi purpose scrub sponge to mostly clean my dishes, but I also use it to remove tough stains on my kitchen counter, bathroom counter and my bathtub. And the 8 pack lasts me forever so I don't have to run to the store every week!
Katiushka A.
Hemet
This is a pricier sponge at the the store, but worth every penny. It stays fresh and sturdy for at least 60 days. The scent is pleasant and fresh. I only use this sponge in my home. The sponge comes with a soft and abrasive material to cover all your dish washing cleaning needs.
SHARON R.
Scotch-Brite is a great product and very reliable for cleaning my pots and other dish uses. The price if you go to the right store is very reasonable. Be careful not to allow it to get to old if you do you could scrap your cooking pans.I would recommend this product to anyone.
Alissa P.
Lowell, MA
i love the Scotch-Brite multi-purpose scrub sponge. It's my go to sponge in the kitchen. It's tough and durable and doesn't fall apart when I put it to work. It holds the soap so I'm not constantly having to add more. It's gentle when I need to clean delicate items and tough when I have a big mess. I have been using these sponges forever and will continue as long as possible.
Dorcas H.
Brooklyn, NY
We have been using this brand of scrub sponges for as long as I remember. It scrubs those dishes so well and usually the scent of the dirty dishes does NOT get trapped in the sponge, which is what I appreciate the most. Like I said, I've been using this brand all my life.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges are a frequent buyer for my home. Not only do they clean very tough stuck food on pans and such, but my fiance always seems to be using them to clean different things like his fishing poles and tools. I will be purchasing again soon!
Hannah S.
These seem to do the job just fine. I'm not particularly picky when it comes to sponges, so I tend to just grab what I find for cheap. But I do like that they have the "spongey" side as well as the scratchy side for getting off the tough things that get cooked onto dishes.