Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Cherie D.
Plant City, FL
Scotch brite sponges work well on skillets that have food stuck to them after cooking. These sponges are non-abrasive and reasonably priced, so they're easy to replace.
Erin P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use these to clean dishes, they work very well getting any caked on mess with the scruffy green side. And they last a good long time. I just throw mine in the dishwasher every two days to disinfect them.
Erica S.
Fayetteville, GA
Love these Scotch Brite Multi-purpose scrub sponges. Great for cleaning dishes, cleaning grout, shower walls, tile floors. These sponges are very durable, last through many uses, and are of great value. Would definitely purchase again, Love that I can buy in multi-packs!
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
I've been using this sponge since I met people. Great product, good durability and good price. This one for stainless utensils had never seen. I think it's great too. I want to try.
Jes Paolo d.
My husband refuses to use anything but these. Every time I buy something he different he complains about it lol. So I just buy them, I dont have any complaints about them hey work fine so I will pick and choose my battles haha. Less 1 star because on first few uses, the yellow coloring always comes off which kind of makes me wonder what kind of dyes are in the sponge and is that good for the fact that My family eats off the dishes I just washed with that yellow dye shedding sponge?
Megan B.
The sponges hold up to tough messes. Whether it's baked on sauce or scrambled egg or the fatty part of meatloaf leftovers, theseeing sponges have a tendency to really hold up and evenly distribute the dishwashing soap to the problem areas. The scrubbing side is tough on glassware without being TOO tough on Teflon pans. I've found cleaning the sponge when it starts to get old or overused is to throw it in the dishwasher for a good cleaning OR in the direct sunlight to eliminate odors (it's the UV light)
Suzanna E.
Brevard
Good sponges however I don't feel they last very long. I bought my sponges at target and the price is decent. Pros you get a good amount of sponges, cons they break up fairly quickly.
Katie M.
Essex Junction, VT
I LOVE this product! It has saved my life at work. I work in an infant classroom, cleaning up puréed food from young infants who are learning to eat. Needless to say, I have a lot of food to clean off the tables, chairs, and trays. This product helps immensely to get the dried purée off our wooden chairs, which otherwise are nearly impossible to clean. A few scrubs and all the food is lifted up! It's helped keep our classroom stay clean in half the time it used to take after meals.
Keeley M.
Warminster, PA
Okay maybe this is because I really try to make anything work but I do feel like you can make any sponge work. I do really like these sponges but I do feel like they aren't anything to special. I do enjoy how they don't fall apart because I can not make those sponges work (LOL). I would recommend this brand of sponges to others though!
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
I like these sponges. I always keep them around and on hand for when I need to clean my apartment, or clean up a mess that my cat made. I also use these to help with dishes sometimes. They are just sponges so there is nothing about these that makes them so much better than other sponges, but I've bought these more than once so they're worth having around!