Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
I've been using this sponge since I met people. Great product, good durability and good price. This one for stainless utensils had never seen. I think it's great too. I want to try.
jess w.
Toms River, NJ
The multipurpose sponge cleans anything and everything! it gets all of the dirt, grease, and grime off of the dishes. They work great multiple times and can just be rinsed off.
kendra s.
These work really well on grease and cooked on food that has been sitting for a while. If you are looking for a great sponge and have a lot of greasy dishes this is for you!
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
Scotch Brute Multi Purpose scrub sponge is a staple in my house and I always keep some on hand by my sink. They are great at getting off those hard stuck on pieces of food!
Jade H.
Gretna, LA
I always stack up on these for our home. Great product that has so many purposes. Use it in the kitchen, floors and wall of your home. If there's a big mess on the stove I know this will clean it up.
Damaris O.
Ocala, FL
Love this brand of sponges!! It doesn't waste soap as quickly because it makes a lot of bubbles. They also last a very long time. Definitely recommend this brand to everyone.
Leah R.
Freeport , FL
These are the only sponges I buy to wash my dishes! We do not own a dishwasher so hand washing is the only way to clean our dishes. These last a while without crumbling.
Ava T.
East Weymouth, MA
Good cleaning sponge ,,doesn't fall apart. Doesn't cost a lot you can find these at all stores. I don't know what more I can say it's a good cleaning sponge for dishes.
britt c.
Roanoke, VA
These little sponges last for a long time dont fall apart like other ones do...i use them for everything...dishes and cleaning the house and still they stay in tack
Kristen M.
Lakewood, OH
The one sided scrubber is awesome. They last a long time. They're affordable and available at most retailers. I don't think I've ever used any other type of sponge.