Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Adrienne B.
Great for getting the dishes clean! Not having a dishwasher in my apt makes having a good soap and a good sponge crucial to dish washing! A great brand that will last through many washes!
Sarilu C.
I used to spend a lot of dishwasher at the time of cleaning and it was not until I started to use these sponges that I noticed a great saving, it keeps the foam for a longer time which allows me to wash more for less detergent, I can also use them on other surfaces and it is Equally efficient. I would definitely recommend them immensely!
Renee W.
Tukwila, WA
Love the scotch bride multipurpose scrub sponge the come in different pack sizes to accommodate your need they have a variety of colors as well one side is just like a regular sponge while the other side tough and scratchie I love that I'm able to scrub really tough stains with out the sponge falling apart or pieces breaking everywhere.
Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC
I purchase these sponges mainly for washing dishes. Although the price has went up lately, they often have coupons for these in the weekly paper. They can be purchased almost anywhere and are easy to find. I will continue to purchase them as long as they keep putting coupons in the weekly inserts.
Julia M.
Narragansett, RI
These are definitely my go-to sponges. The price is not bad, about 3 dollars and the sponges last a long time. I like how one side can be used to scrub food that does not easily come off pans/dishes. The scrubby brills-like side is also gentile enough that it does not leave a scratch on your dishes. I usually keep the same sponge for a month then toss it. Definitely my favorite sponge- makes cleaning dishes easier!
Christine B.
I find these hold up really nice and do a good job of scrubbing the hard to get things without marring the dishes. I like that I can get them in a larger quantity, buying once and having them on hand when I need them. It suits my busy lifestyle. The versatile sides are great if I am worried about scratching details off my dishes. I also am an artist and on occasion find myself working in metals. The rough surface is great for a little final polish after the steel wool. These sponges have have a great life to them.
Roosha P.
I love this product. I usually buy in bulk. Use it to lightly pre wash dishes before dishwasher load, routine scrubbing of the utensils as well as clean my bathroom (of course I use a different sponge). Send these to my mom in India all the time too. She love them.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
I use these sponges for all of my cleaning needs! They are multi purpose, cut the grime and they are very very affordable. They also for a pack of 8 are pretty long lasting! I highly recommend them. I pretty much get a pack of 8 everytime I go out. Fantastic product!
Jordan B.
I buy one pack of these and they last me all semester at school. They do not easily attach mold or anything nasty. It doesn't take much to clean them off and it does not take much for them to clean other things off. I have never had the need to try any other brand.
Lynzy A.
Columbia Hts, MN
These are pretty much the gold standard when it comes to household sponges. No scent, great for tough jobs whether it be dishes, bathroom cleaning, or floor scrubbing. The scratch pad side is effective yet gentle, I've never accidentally scratched any of the things I've used it on. Great price, readily available, just tons of uses around the house.