Scotch-Brite Multi Purpose Scrub Sponge uploaded by Rea A.Scotch-Brite Multi Purpose Scrub Sponge uploaded by Caroline H.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge For Most Household Surfaces 4.4 in x 2.6 in x 0.8 in  111 mm x 66 mm 20 mm Safe and Effective even on *Teflon™, *Silverstone™ and **Calphalon® non-stick cookware. *DuPont s trademark **Calphon s trademark Questions?  Comments? see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
These sponges are pretty great. They are easy to wash and super cheap. I got a set of eight for 1.99 and they'll last me a while too. The scrubby side is a life saver for sure when it comes to stuck on food!
AK M.
Hands down the best sponges for the price. They are durable and gentle. They don't scratch my non-stick, but the scrubby side gets anything that is stuck to dishes off effectively.
Elizabeth D.
Scotch-Bright sponges are pretty durable and can be used for quite a while if you run them through the dishwasher regularly. The rough side of the sponge does a good job of scrubbing off stuck on food particles, and they are reasonably priced.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Reasonably priced and found at Walmart. Works great but these items don't typically last long and for this reason these items are not typically worth purchasing. I will purchase them from now and then but it's not my go to product.
Chelsea H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Can't do dishes now without these handy easy to use scrub brush sponges! Effective at removing food and not expensive and last long. They don't get smelly like rags I highly recommend
Jess C.
I buy the value pack at Costco and love these. I use them mostly to do housework. The scrubber side works excellent on glass shower doors to remove any soap scum or hard water stains.
Diana A.
Calexico, CA
These Scotch-Brite Non-Scratch Scrub Sponges get a 5-star rating from me! I use them daily and they never fail even when I've been using the same one for months! I have new, clean ones I use for dishes and tables, etc.; and I love them because they don't show dirt or stains on them after one single use (like the old yellow ones did). Then, I take the old used ones and re-use them on tubs, floors, outside patio furniture, and more because they're still good and they don't lose their ability to scrub! I love this product and I would never want to be without it! 5-Stars from your best consumer of this product and your green scrubbies, too!! Thank you for such a FANTASTIC Product!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
I ALWAYS keep a pack of these under my sink and can always remember my mom using them when I was younger too. The ones I have dont really have a scent but they can be used for a variety of tasks! Theyre not only good for cleaning pots and pans, but theyre also good for cleaning the counters, the stove, the microwave and basically any other surface in your kitchen!
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wash the dishes with this sponge every single day. We dont have a dishwasher so i rely on this sponge to help me clean my dishes good. I love they are two sided so that you can scrub away that hard to remove food. Like cereal because we all know once it dries it is on there like cement! This takes it right off!
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
I used to use the sponges and scrubbers with the handles before I found the way that I actually kinda enjoy washing dishes: with my fancy pink dish washing gloves on and a colorful Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge. We have a dishwasher, but sometimes I just fill up the sink w/ water and dish washing liquid and go to town on them myself. It's relaxing when I'm in the mood. :) But back to the sponges. They're great for getting stuck-on food particles off, and they hold up really well in comparison to some others I've tried out. Good price and a dependable brand. Love 'em.