Scotch-Brite Multi Purpose Scrub Sponge uploaded by Rea A.Scotch-Brite Multi Purpose Scrub Sponge uploaded by Caroline H.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge For Most Household Surfaces 4.4 in x 2.6 in x 0.8 in  111 mm x 66 mm 20 mm Safe and Effective even on *Teflon™, *Silverstone™ and **Calphalon® non-stick cookware. *DuPont s trademark **Calphon s trademark Questions?  Comments? see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kristin S.
I used to use the sponges and scrubbers with the handles before I found the way that I actually kinda enjoy washing dishes: with my fancy pink dish washing gloves on and a colorful Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge. We have a dishwasher, but sometimes I just fill up the sink w/ water and dish washing liquid and go to town on them myself. It's relaxing when I'm in the mood. :) But back to the sponges. They're great for getting stuck-on food particles off, and they hold up really well in comparison to some others I've tried out. Good price and a dependable brand. Love 'em.
Sarah L.
Davis, CA
These are my go-to sponges for washing dishes. They have a soft-spongy side and a tougher side. I think that these are a good value, especially when you buy them in bulk. They clean well, including tough jobs, and they last for a few weeks to a month. And, when I retire these from the kitchen, I keep them to clean the bathroom for another couple weeks. Do yes, they are durable. However, certain types of food does get caught in the tough side and you basically have to throw the sponge out afterwards.
Aoibhinn R.
Hopkinton, MA
Scotch-Brits Multi Purpose Scrub Sponge's do the trick. It's difficult to truly rate a sponge, because, let's be honest in most cases a sponge is a sponge so long as its manufactured well. But these sponges seem to have the right amount of absorbency, aren't overly porous, scrub well, and clean well. They definitely get the job done, but they don't get five stars because I wasn't absolutely blown away by them- which is what I feel a sponge would need to do to deserve 5 stars.
Erica D.
Denver, CO
All sponges have a pro and a con, this is just my opinion. What I like about these sponges is the way they are made. The curve in the sponge makes an easier grip and an easier way to scrub. Now what I Dislike is the way they "go bad" what I mean by this is that the smell of a bad sponge after a few days will arise. The sponge also makes it difficult to get the gunk off of it. over all the cleaning it does is not bad it gets the job done.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
These are the best of what I can the green sponges. They don't fall apart after just a few minutes and you can rinse they off super easy and keep using them. A lot of the green scrub sponges you find at the dollar store shred after a few minutes of scrubbing or you cant get the dirt off them and wind up going through a whole pack in one day. These will last you awhile so spend the extra $2 and spring for these ones.
Eva S.
Bountiful, UT
I've always been a fan of Scotch-Brite products ever since we got our own place. They're tough enough to remove tougher food build-up but soft enough to gently clean your more delicate dishes. My favorite part about this sponge however is that it doesn't absorb the nasty smells from cleaning the dishes. I currently have a 4 pack at home and they are built to last. I will be buying this product again and again!
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
Tackles any baked or cooked on food with ease. The cut of the scrubber makes it easy to hold so you can scrub off a heavily baked on mess. We cook a lot in our home and keeping our cookware and utensils clean and new looking is important. This scrubber is tough but doesn't scratch our cookware. I have even used this product to scrub off wax spilled from a candle and sticky candy dropped by the kids.
Pamela W.
The Scotch Brite multi purpose sponge is my choice for use in the kitchen. The rough textured scrub side is perfect for scrubbing dried food on a plate or for scrubbing out the kitchen sink. The soft textured sponge works very well for wiping down my countertops and the top of my stove. This sponge holds up very well, even through a cycle in the dishwasher to sanitize the sponge.
Pamela W.
Can we all agree on that is it hard to get stain off your food? Constantly scrubbing and not getting it off? Don't worry here is the way to solve your problem. I've used this product to wash my dishes and it's extremely easy to use and helps remove stains. I would recommend this for beginners! I wish these sponge would last longer, after 3-4 months and I had repurchase.
Zulma A.
Staten Island, NY
I have tried other sponges , but they don't lass long it's like they become shred , I just don't like them and then they get this nasty smell , so unlike Scotch -Brite Multiple Purposes Scrub Sponge they stay together do not break apart and never get that bad smell others do , they are and always will be the only sponges I use , and I do recommend them to anyone