Scotch-Brite Multi Purpose Scrub Sponge uploaded by Caroline H.Scotch-Brite Multi Purpose Scrub Sponge uploaded by Rea A.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge For Most Household Surfaces 4.4 in x 2.6 in x 0.8 in  111 mm x 66 mm 20 mm Safe and Effective even on *Teflon™, *Silverstone™ and **Calphalon® non-stick cookware. *DuPont s trademark **Calphon s trademark Questions?  Comments? see more...

Samantha S.
Great sponges. Always the brand I go to to buy. The ones I purchase are not scented. If you keep it dry after washing dishes, countertops, etc, then they last for a couple weeks. Always have a few extra on hand.
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great for overall cleaning and scrubbing. I have found they do mark up my dishes, so am careful what I use them on, but plastics are fine. They last a long time as long as you let them dry.
isabel m.
These sponges are great, especially because they don’t scratch my pots and pans. They are very effective. The other brands I have tried tend to leave a very bad odor after some uses, but has never happened with this brand. I will buy again.
Amanda F.
Hopkins, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great to use these for cleaning dishes to cabinets. Gentle enough to not scratch services but hardy enough to get rid of baked on food off of plates. Good priced as well.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Reasonably priced and found at Walmart. Works great but these items don't typically last long and for this reason these items are not typically worth purchasing. I will purchase them from now and then but it's not my go to product.
Perla B.
auburn
I like these sponges. They hold up well for a couple of weeks. I wash dishes almost everyday and they do last a couple of months before I buy new ones. I’ll probably go through 2 packs every 7-8 months.
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We buy these in multiples to tackle all household cleaning needs. We use them for dishes, pots and pans, cleaning kitchen and bathroom surfaces. They are very inexpensive, also. A great buy!
Chelsea T.
Spokane , WA
Can't do dishes now without these handy easy to use scrub brush sponges! Effective at removing food and not expensive and last long. They don't get smelly like rags I highly recommend
Anna M.
Hands down the best sponges for the price. They are durable and gentle. They don't scratch my non-stick, but the scrubby side gets anything that is stuck to dishes off effectively.
Jessica C.
I buy the value pack at Costco and love these. I use them mostly to do housework. The scrubber side works excellent on glass shower doors to remove any soap scum or hard water stains.