BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Exclusive Scotch film backed adhesive. Remove lint pet hair dust and more from clothing with smooth rolling action. Exclusive coreless roll for less environmental waste. Smaller size is easy to carry with you. 30 sheets per roll. Dirt Types: Dust;... see more...

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Just as sticky and powerful as the full size lint roller.  The Scotch-Brite brand is the best lint roller I have used and I would recommend it if you need one.  I keep one of the mini rollers in my desk drawer at work and I have one in my car.  I love this product.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Walgreens, but I have seen them at other stores like Dollar General, Family Dollar, etc.
Seanna S.
Theodore, AL
These are my life right now. I've got a house full of cats and my work uniform is black. Not a great combination! This makes things do much easier! I just roll the pet hair and lint from my uniform, tear off the used sheet and I'm ready to go! Plus the smaller size makes it easy to carry in my purse or even in my pocket. Five stars easy ☆☆☆☆☆
Rochelle N.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
It is always handy to have lint rollers around your house, car, or bag. I have dogs and they do shed so this is an essential. I love that they are mini lint rollers so it's easy to store! It performs very well and i like it! I would recommend this product its amazing
Kara Y.
This lint roller works well. I keep on in my purse, one in the drawer at home, one in my diaper bag, and one in my truck. If you have animals you know the struggle and you need a few of these.
Julia M.
I don't know how people don't have millions of these. I basically use a roll a day. If you have any type of animal this is a necessity. It gets all the hair off your clothes while still being safe for cashmere and silk. It works great and is super cheap.
Breanna A.
Massillon
Such an easy way to clean animal fur or lint off your clothing. So small it can fit in your purse or wristlet!