Scotch-Brite Lint Roller Value Pack

Scotch-Brite Lint Roller Value Pack : Enables to be used on coats, sweaters, suits, dresses, pants, and many more clothes Maintain clothes free from hair, lint, and fuzz easily and quickly Adhesive surface is powerful and sufficient enough to attract even pet hair With 120 sheets, lasts longer Tears down to the last sheet cleanly

Can I have this , I need new ones
Is it cheaper to buy a roll replacement or a whole new roller.
Do you use these for any other purposes besides getting lint/hair off clothing and furniture?
Start your review of Scotch-Brite Lint Roller Value Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Kristi R.
These lint rollers work really well! I love my dog but he sheds horribly, so I always have these lint rollers on hand. I even have one in my desk at work!
Laura E.
Oswego, NY
These work great for getting any loose hairs off my clothing. Super sticky and only takes a couple sheets to do my whole outfit
Shay B.
Covina, CA
Scotch Lint roller Is very effective especially for people that don't like lint it's a good product specially the 2 for 1 deal
LeighAnn T.
Am I the only one that finds removing lint soooo satisfying?! I keep lint rollers in the bedroom to pick up stray hairs on the sheets, in the bathroom to remove any lint from work clothes before heading out the door, and in the laundry room to remove lint from freshly washed clothes! I even keep a travel sized one in my car just incase. Maybe I wish the rolls were bigger?! No complaints, I love scotch-Brite lint rollers.
Luis O.
Inglewood, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
It really does the job good. Self explanatory on how to use. Takes away all the messy hairs and lint. Could be pricy depending where you buy it. Highly recommend this product to anyone.
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
This lasts me quite a while and does a fine job in picking up any hairs/dust. I will say however that it's not perfect and maybe you do have to go over the same areas a few more times, but it does have a good amount of stickiness to it and is convenient to use.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. It is worth a few more pennies to have this product. I have three inside cats, and when I use these, they get all the hair off my clothes, with no problems.
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
Decorator Expert Level 1
I am an animal lover and own 2 dogs. So lint rollers in my house are like gold! Scotch is our favorite brand ad they really get those pesky hairs off your clothes, for a lint roller they can get expensive buying them over and over but it's a need in a home with animals! I really recommend the Scotch lint roller if you have animals and struggle with pesky hairs on your clothing !!
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Decorator Expert Level 2
I like these ( Scotch Lint Roller - 1 ct, - 2 pk. ) because they do come in a multi-pack. I prefer to keep one in the house, and one in my car. We’ve got three inside border collies with long, fine, hair and a although I wouldn’t trade them for the world; I do wish that their hair wasn’t always on my clothes. These are a great way to keep that from happening, and they really do work!
Marcie B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is the perfect product to get lint and pet hair off of your clothes. After you are done you just tear off the sheet and toss it.