Scotch-Brite Lint Roller Twin Pack uploaded by Bailey H.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Lint Rollers

Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller Twin Pack.
Made with Scotch™ brand adhesive.
Tears cleanly... Guaranteed!*
112 sheets.
2 56-sheet rollers total 112 sheets.
4 in x 29.4 ft (10,1 cm x 8,96 m) EA. see more...

• Does anyone have secret uses besides just cleaning their ...2 Answers
Trish B.
A staple on my cleaning closet! So great for de-linting clothes, getting rid of pet hair and leaving clothes looking new. I always keep it in my closet!
Kristen P.
Eagle Mountain, Utah
As a dog owner, these are a heaven send! They are a staple at our house and we go through them FAST! For clothes and couches, these are the best :)
Ysis R.
Naples, FL
One of my must haves! Every household should carry one of these. Great for last minute lint remover. Trust me, you can never go wrong with these.
Tabitha S.
These are a must have! I keep some in my home and i also have one in the car. They are well made and easy to use. They also pick up very well.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
I always purchase these to use them daily. Since once in a while my dog will shed and I must say they work wonders and it is very easy to use.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
I have 4 dogs and I love to wear black so this is definitely my best friend. I love how easy to use it is not to mention how well it works!
maegan k.
Converse, TX
These are necessary if you have dogs and wear black! these actually get all the dog hair off me with half as many sheets. Highly recommend.
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
I recommend scotch lit rollers to a pet owners works great of getting hair out and other things that would like to stick to your clothes
Morgan F.
Orient, ME
Whoever invented the lint brush was brilliant! U may call me an addict but I love this product! It does and amazing job with animal hair!
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
With two dogs two teens these are a must year round in my home. They work great ripping perfect and sticking to every tiny piece of lint
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Does anyone have secret uses besides just cleaning their clothes?