Scotch-Brite Lint Roller Twin Pack uploaded by Bailey H.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Lint Rollers

Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller Twin Pack.
Made with Scotch™ brand adhesive.
Tears cleanly... Guaranteed!*
112 sheets.
2 56-sheet rollers total 112 sheets.
4 in x 29.4 ft (10,1 cm x 8,96 m) EA. see more...

• Does anyone have secret uses besides just cleaning their ...2 Answers
Alyssa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Lint Roller more...
I have a large German Shepherd in my home so I use this more for dog hair than lint. If I didn’t use the scotch roller, I would be covered in dog hair all of the time! His hair is actually hard for the vacuum to pick it, it gets in between fibers, but this product has no problem grabbing those stray hairs for me!
Tahisha C.
West Windsor, NJ
This works well for hair and lent but not serious pilling. Will get up hair & lent easily. Wish it did a better job on fiber pilling. You have to break out scissors or fuzz away for that job.
Emily W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always have these around the house because when you don't have one is always when you really need one! These work great when delinting clothes! I have animals so I always need these when I'm putting on black clothes or black pants! Their a must have in my house! I would highly recommend to anyone with a pet or who doesn't want lint on their clothes.
Taylor N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these lint rollers. I have a cat, so you already know I always have hair on me lol. I found them at target in a double pack, on sale, and they were actually the big rolls with like a lot more papers on it than normal. I was pumped. They last me a while too, I need about one to clean off my whole outfit before I leave the house.
alexandra f.
East Haven, CT
These things are the BEST. I have a full white husky and no matter what I always have dog hair on me somewhere. I keep one in the car for just in case and it takes only 2 sheets to pick up all of the fur on me. They're great especially since they come with 2. One for the home and the other for the car.
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
Always a much welcome product into our household. Luckily all of our cats are shorthaired, but if they happen to get on me when I'm wearing black, I'll definitely be wearing fur leggings to work. The best thing about this product is that it is easy to rip the sheets of once you are done with it!
Jessica D.
I'm in a symphony and our usual concert attire is black on black. As you can guess, my black clothes are usually pretty linty after being through the wash and in the dryer w all other clothes. These lint rollers work great! No comparison with the generic ones you can get from Walgreens.
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pure. White. Husky. Enough said? These are in my purse, in the bathrooms, in so many drawers, in my classroom desk and in all cars. They're the best and they're easy to get off. I tried the cheap brand and I could never get the next sheet off. I would chip my nail polish off trying!
April Y.
These are great. A bit pricey, but it's worth it. I will get these and put one in my house and the other one in the car. make sure to put it somewhere cool if you're planning to put it in the car or else it will kind of melt. very easy to use and quick and a great on-the-go product!
Melissa F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Saw some of the reviews and I'm glad I'm not alone. DOG HAIR is the worst when it comes to clothes and couches. This lint roller is a life save! You can never have to many. The tape is extra sticky and the rolls have a good amount of sheets compared to other brands.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
Does anyone have secret uses besides just cleaning their clothes?