BY SCOTCH-BRITE

It's important to look your best. With just the right amount of adhesive, Scotch-Brite™ Lint Rollers make it easy to keep your clothes lint, hair and fuzz-free. Roll your clothes on the way out, touch-up before a meeting or remove unwanted pet hair—the... see more...

Daphne W.
Home Sweet Home Expert
When you have several pets with lots of fur this is a must have necessity!!! Works great at getting lint and hair of all sorts off of what ever you need to remove it from!!! We have these in the house and our cars.
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert
If you don't have a lint roller in your house then you are losing out! When I wear dark blue or black I have to have a lint roller with me in my purse because I love that fresh look of my clothes and when lint gets on my clothes I just feel ugh.
Andi I.
Life savers! With two kids, two dogs, and four cats our clothes are always covered in something lol we keep one and home one in each cars and I keep a mini in my purse. Great product!
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I keep these conviently located everywhere! In my glove box, bathroom and a mini in my purse. And they seem to last forever!
Monica M.
A must have for any household. We even keep one ob the car just in case we need a little refreshing. Great pricr
Latoya H.
Chicago
Great product for pet hair and lint on clothes and suede and polyester. Works great on furniture as well.